agent_lead

Dumb Blonde

People should always have a leash on them when they are riding in the back.

I know a lot of people that should have a leash on them anytime they leave the house.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Looks like one was on an exercise run.

That is really common. A dog can ride around in the back of a truck for years and gets comfortable with the idea of the speed, then sees something and leaps out.

How long of a leash should it be? Long enough for them to jump out and hang themselves over the side or get dragged to death, or short enough to keep them from jumping period? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How long of a leash should it be? Long enough for them to jump out and hang themselves over the side or get dragged to death, or short enough to keep them from jumping period? :P

Motorcycle Cop: How do you think that little dog feels?

Clark: Look, I told you I was sorry. It really was an accident.

Motorcycle Cop: Well, I guess I can buy that, sir. You know I had a pooch like this when I was a kid. Poor little guy. Must have kept up with you for a mile or so. Tough little mutt.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Motorcycle Cop: How do you think that little dog feels?

Clark: Look, I told you I was sorry. It really was an accident.

Motorcycle Cop: Well, I guess I can buy that, sir. You know I had a pooch like this when I was a kid. Poor little guy. Must have kept up with you for a mile or so. Tough little mutt.

Classic scene from National Lampoon's Vacation. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Looks like one was on an exercise run.

That is really common. A dog can ride around in the back of a truck for years and gets comfortable with the idea of the speed, then sees something and leaps out.

Long enough that their head can peer over edge.
They are generally satisfied with a good look.

Also, if they jump out, it doesn't snap their neck (like a long rope), but yet their feet won't touch the ground of a moving truck. Sometimes 30 seconds of not breathing is an excellent, but unhappy, short lesson.

So, a little shorter for a parked truck.

Let it ride up front and put the wife in the back:P

Does the wife need a leash? :D

A good dog is hard to find. ;)
My dogs girlfriend says a hard dog is good to find.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.