McBeth

I am never...

drinking again!!!

Do you have a cat? :)

I think her roommate does. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

drinking again!!!

Haha:P Did you try to smoke any more french frys this morning?:D:) It wasen't working too well for you last night:P

P.S I was hating life this morning too:S
Well that is just a silly thing to do. Thanks for taking care of my drunk ass especially when I was being a stubborn bitch!

Anytime. You were definitely stubborn, but you weren't a bitch at all. I hope the headache goes away soon.

The headache is gone, but my stomach hasn't recovered yet :S Glad to hear I wasn't a bitch. Hugs and kisses girl.

I can cure what ails ya;) Seriously though glad you are doing a little bit better -
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

edited to add: you shouldn't drink that way unless Doc and I are around to give you what you need to prevent the evil hangover -drugs....lots and lots of drugs:o:o:o

And what exactly does one have to do to get these magic hangover meds from you???:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!