kbordson

Vibes for Adventurechick

find a rich, mentally stable, around-30-year-old boyfriend. Someone who can drive you around, pay for your jumps (and medical bills), and protect you from thieving mexican roommates.

What's wrong with him being 60 but thinking like a 30 year old?

More stable, and better able to be protective.

Not nominating anyone specific, but ----

"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? No one else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Hey everyone, I think Gail has learned on her own that she shouldn't trust someone else's turn signal. :S

And she doesn't need to be kicked when she's down, so save the judgemental crap for someone who's not already broken.

Gail, I hope you are feeling better soon and that you remain accident free now for the rest of your driving days. Cyber hugs sent your way since real hugs are probably too painful right now!

:)

Re: [mx757]

I was just teasing on "woman drivers" stuff..
I Haven't had any accidents in long time but I drive like that manic Billy Vance does....

We did have a fun drive to Lake Wales a few years back eh? I still can't believe your VW diesel Passat (is that what it was? Can't remember) could go 700 miles on a full tank, or that it could go 100 mph easy with three skydivers and a trunk and back seat jammed full of gear and baggage! :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Aahhhhh ok, good - at least you are somewhere warm :)
I don't know why I got it in my head you were in CA - but then I'm easy to confuse :)

Heal up quick - and I hope those 2 months go by very fast. And have fun learning to use your left hand - I'm a confused lefty (write with left hand but do a lot of other stuff with my right) so maybe we can get some training together :D

Blue Skies Magazine

I Haven't had any accidents in long time but I drive like that manic Billy Vance does....

We did have a fun drive to Lake Wales a few years back eh? I still can't believe your VW diesel Passat (is that what it was? Can't remember) could go 700 miles on a full tank, or that it could go 100 mph easy with three skydivers and a trunk and back seat jammed full of gear and baggage! :o:D

2005 Jetta TDI 1.9 liter turbo deisel. 14 gallon fuel tank maybe 13.5 useable... yea its great on fuel and yes it will run 110 mph all day long...yea we were packed full! Hey I didn't care if you were driving at 105 mph for 2 ~ 3 hours I figured what they hell Billy's driving it'll be "his ticket" and we still got 41 mpg at that speed...surprised me too..

2005 Jetta TDI 1.9 liter turbo deisel. 14 gallon fuel tank maybe 13.5 useable... yea its great on fuel and yes it will run 110 mph all day long...yea we were packed full! Hey I didn't care if you were driving at 105 mph for 2 ~ 3 hours I figured what they hell Billy's driving it'll be "his ticket" and we still got 41 mpg at that speed...surprised me too..
I guess all the state troopers were close by Atlanta. There was nothing south of Macon. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Aahhhhh ok, good - at least you are somewhere warm :)
I don't know why I got it in my head you were in CA - but then I'm easy to confuse :)

Heal up quick - and I hope those 2 months go by very fast. And have fun learning to use your left hand - I'm a confused lefty (write with left hand but do a lot of other stuff with my right) so maybe we can get some training together

Awesome! We will totally rock it out! And if you're ever in the orlando area, hit me up! :-)

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233