Squeak

My Thursday night

B|So it's the last day of school term, and the kids and I have organised a Dinner (table cloths, silverware, glass drinking vessels the works) they did all the cooking,
Pasta, and Lasgne, with garden salad, choc cake and cream/ice cream.

Before dinner it's games and fun, then Dinner, then, videos.

They brought along a PS2 with a Sing along Kareoke type game, they all get up and sing. ALL of them, the shy ones, the tough ones, the non singers and the rockstars, they all encourage and support each other, and they are having a BLASTB|B|B|

I LOVE MY JOB:)

how's your night:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I love those nights - we try to have family movie night on Fridays. .

Oh these are not MY kids these are my students :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well it's still only Thursday here but things are good, i got closure in my relationship this morning, it's over, we parted friends and i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, sigh :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

the world NEEDS more peeps like you dude who GENUINELY cares about troubled/misaligned kids! Your a good man for that!!!

Mine consisted of looking through ALL of the ads for a rig (total or pieced together) for one kid, while handing over a confiscated (3weeks) cellfone to the other....

ummmmm......You're not Catholic are you?:P

Not so you'd notice:ph34r::ph34r: Christened Catholic and have been recovering ever since :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not so you'd notice:ph34r::ph34r:Christened Catholic and have been recovering ever since :)

Isn't that where someone breaks a bottle on your bow? I was BAPTISED but than released (excommunicated) B|

Sounds like you are having a WONDERFUL night, though. Enjoy. :)

Not so you'd notice:ph34r::ph34r:Christened Catholic and have been recovering ever since :)

Isn't that where someone breaks a bottle on your bow? I was BAPTISED but than released (excommunicated) B|

Sounds like you are having a WONDERFUL night, though. Enjoy. :)

Baptism is for the Baptists. Christening is for (most) Catholics. I have a Christening coming up this summer. I've already been asked to be the Godfather. Now we just have to wait for myGoddaughter to be born. Oooooh, boy, is she gonna get spoiled!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Nice! There is a lot of satisfaction in working with kids. Seeing the quiet one completely open up on the third day of summer camp - that's what it's all about.
That, however, is several months off.

Tonight: Pubcrawl.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom