happythoughts

The New Psychics

I think that I am easily as accurate as some of the usual psychics that make predictions in newspapers.

"A person... in politics... will be assassinated... by a person who doesn't like them."
:S

What makes me better is that I am totally guided by intuition. :):)

So, any other psychics out there?

A prediction that needs to be brought to the attention of the public, perhaps?

(No mention of Bolas in a thong is allowed.)
:D

Six years ago, I made a very specific prediction about the state of wing suit flying and the ability of a person to land one and walk away uninjured. Ten days from now we'll know if I was correct.

Is that seeing the future or simply knowing more about a topic than the next guy?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I often have very strong "gut feelings" per se... like when something is going to happen... its usually only little things tho. I strongly believe that this is a real thing that some people have the gift of. I think some people are just in better tune with themselves than are others.

Ten days from now? Where are you getting this number? Is Jeb going to land a WS next week?

Hehe . . . all will be revealed . . . or, you can do a search for the words "bet" and my name.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver