PsychoBob

After a long day of beach jumps

there's nothing as relaxing as a bunch of cold beers and playing the washboard at the Boathouse Bar in Destin, FL.

We spent Friday afternoon and all Saturday jumping into Noriega Point and it was awesome as usual and my brother Jeff made his first tandem.:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

BWAAAHAAA!!!

Wish you could have made it over. Don Heard and a couple of others dropped by.:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Wrong Senor. I posted it under the thread where you asked and even invited you down. Need to update the prescription.BWAAHAAA!!!!:D:D:D

***Wow, you mean Mom and Dad Psycho created more than one?

They have had to pay huge fines to the Federal Child Approval board for having a cecond child after me. He's the mellow, responsible, sensible one.:D:P;)

I don't know of any where up north but come down to Pensacola, Florida. We make beach jumps every weekend in the FloraBama Bar on Perdido Key. See pics