jtval

New house

Yup. I close tomorrow at 3pm.

Some may remember my ranting etc on another post.
The appraiser took 3weeks and busted our first closing date. the title company busted our 2nd closing date. Thats when I threatened to walk away or charge them a Daily fee.

They got everything done after that. Its funny how that works.

Yes, this is my 1st house and I will have beer.:D

My personal belongings will be delivered on 19 may. wo wants to help me move in?:D
My photos

My Videos

Yup. I close tomorrow at 3pm.

Some may remember my ranting etc on another post.
The appraiser took 3weeks and busted our first closing date. the title company busted our 2nd closing date. Thats when I threatened to walk away or charge them a Daily fee.

They got everything done after that. Its funny how that works.

Yes, this is my 1st house and I will have beer.:D

My personal belongings will be delivered on 19 may. wo wants to help me move in?:D

Hmm...how was it you put it? That's a little too far to drive when there are people much closer that I'd like to get to know?

:D:D

Not sure what day May 19 falls on, but if I'm in town, I'll be glad to come down and help you move your stuff. Perhaps even decorate;) A friend let me stay at his place while I was waiting for my place to be ready. He was in Eloy for a Riggers Course and when he came back, his place was totally redecorated, organized and he had new towel sets in his bathroom.:D Imagine his *shock*:o:ph34r: Honestly, he liked it a lot.
My movers picked up my stuff in Atlanta on April 13 and were supposed to deliver it here in Denver on April 27 and I JUST got it last Sunday. Long story but I'll never use those guys again. Packing, moving and unpacking is a Biotch. Keep me posted on day and time. I'm sure I can round up my CRWdog friends to help out as well:)

B|B|B| Congrats!

...and yeah, funny how when it starts costing THEM money, things get done! ;)

Yea they went from telling me it could take another month to getting it done in 3 days.

Congratz!!

The first night I was in my House after I bought it, I went and Pissed in all 4 Corners of the yard. When my 85 year old neighbor turned on his back porch light and asked what in the hell I was doing, I told him Marking my Territory!!:P:D:D:D

:D:D After I close I'll tell you when the first night I lived here was.

Now just make sure you buy the good beer! :P:D:D:ph34r:

Of course.:D

Your Platinum Man Card is in the mail.

Sweet! Hopefully it has YOUR name on it; not mine.:D

Hmm...how was it you put it? That's a little too far to drive when there are people much closer that I'd like to get to know?

:D:D

:D:D I didn't remember anyone offering to come down and hang out before.[:/]
BTW- I got in the tunnel yesterday. LOVED IT!

Congratulations dude! B| I'd help but I'm all the way over here... :|

Excuses, excuses.

CONGRATS!!!! :)

Thanks

Not sure what day May 19 falls on, but if I'm in town, I'll be glad to come down and help you move your stuff. Perhaps even decorate;) A friend let me stay at his place while I was waiting for my place to be ready. He was in Eloy for a Riggers Course and when he came back, his place was totally redecorated, organized and he had new towel sets in his bathroom.:D Imagine his *shock*:o:ph34r: Honestly, he liked it a lot.
My movers picked up my stuff in Atlanta on April 13 and were supposed to deliver it here in Denver on April 27 and I JUST got it last Sunday. Long story but I'll never use those guys again. Packing, moving and unpacking is a Biotch. Keep me posted on day and time. I'm sure I can round up my CRWdog friends to help out as well:)

The 19th is 2 mondays from now. I took the whole week off so I could at least organize the place. I MAY be at the DZ this weekend. Do you know Steve-o? He's a CrW Dog. After I get in the sky and pull the roots out I may shoot some vid of them.
My photos

My Videos