moodyskydiver

taking applications for new boy toy

Define GOOD sex. And BTW, Texas isnt a country. It is a state. Might I also add it is Alaska's bitch. :D:D

Well, I guess you'll never know my definition of "good" sex now that you've insulted my state...and yes, to us Texans it IS a whole other country.Alaska can kiss my Texas ass!B|:ph34r:>:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Define "Boy"... B|

If thats really you in your icon then yes you definitely qualify as a boy toy.

boy toy= good looking guy for me to play with and use at my beck and call.Besides, "boy toy" sounds better than "man whore".And like all good "toys" you have to use it until your own imagination runs wild.:ph34r:

...and yes, I bite and scratch, but only a little.:)

Now lets see how far into the gutter this thread goes in 3...2...1...:D

can California spank it?

only if theres leather involved.you know how us Texans love our leather accessories.:)

Chaps and spurs? Just remember, you've gotta 'mark him' on the first jump out of the gate or the ride doesn't count! :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Would that be you? How's Dave doing btw? Tell him Jason says hi.

Well, duh. I had that shit on lock before she even posted on here... I called dibs.

Dave's doing great apparently... He just had a HUGE hangar built to fit the newer 208 that he actually owns now. Jason who?
Gravity Waits for No One.

downwardspiral's post got me to thinking,so I'll just start another thread so the other doesnt get too side-tracked.:ph34r:

Must be:

1.Willing to take me to the DZ and/or boogie(s) with him (even if I dont jump anymore...I still like to party with other skydivers.)
2.Want lots of good sex (its been awhile:| )
3.Must love my German Shepard,Tucker
4.Willing to buy me good beer and make good Amaretto Sours
5.able to keep up with my crazy life/moodswings/cravings etc.
6.able to enjoy or put up with my tattoos and piercings...I have 5 of each.you guess where:P

I know, thats too much to ask for but a girl can dream cant she?;)

[Lumberg voice]Yeah... um... part 2 of number 5 just doesn't work for me.... yeah...[/Lumberg voice]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

"Manager" :P

Want a job? lol I won't elaborate.

If its as Miss Moody's boy toy then I'll take but she must know that I have a girlfriend and sometimes she would join us. B|

I was referring to your previous position.:P Not the ones you're fantasizing about with my new girl.
Gravity Waits for No One.

downwardspiral's post got me to thinking,so I'll just start another thread so the other doesnt get too side-tracked.:ph34r:

Must be:

1.Willing to take me to the DZ and/or boogie(s) with him (even if I dont jump anymore...I still like to party with other skydivers.)
2.Want lots of good sex (its been awhile:| )
3.Must love my German Shepard,Tucker
4.Willing to buy me good beer and make good Amaretto Sours Girl, you don't need a guy to buy you good beer and make Amaretto Sours...and you know when I am drunk I make a mean amaretto sour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
5.able to keep up with my crazy life/moodswings/cravings etc.
6.able to enjoy or put up with my tattoos and piercings...I have 5 of each.you guess where:P

I know, thats too much to ask for but a girl can dream cant she?;)

However, for the great sex...well...I can't help you there...unless you wanna swing AND party like a rockstar...:ph34r:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

...but she must know that I have a girlfriend and sometimes she would join us.

I think it'd be more polite to ask her if she doesnt mind a 3rd in her bed,first.;):P

You're probably right. She's stingy and won't share me with other women. :(

Hey I have an idea. You seduce her and I'll "walk in on you guys." How's that sound? ;)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

ok, so lets get this straight, what are my financial benefices for providing you with first class sexual experiences, packing classes, a good laugh and an occasional spanking!? and no, you wont need a paintolerance test for that! :o:D

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Girl, you don't need a guy to buy you good beer and make Amaretto Sours...and you know when I am drunk I make a mean amaretto sour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that sister!Speaking of your Amaretto Sours (since you're the reason I'm hooked on them now) I wonder where our "all chick 3way" kiss pic from our last nignoggery at WFFC ended up...

However, for the great sex...well...I can't help you there...unless you wanna swing AND party like a rockstar...

Ya know, I've been cooped up married for the last 3 yrs...I think its time to swing and party like a rockstar now that I'm divorced.He always promised to take me to a swingers bar and never did.*shrug*:ph34r:>:(

Great,now the song "Rockstar" by Nickelback is stuck in my head.:S