galvar2439

My Poodle is a real Bad Ass!

Ok so i have a Standard French poodle who is the most loving dog you have ever seen. This 78lb dog sits in my lap in the mornings while i drink coffee. He goes running with me since we got him new running shoes, ( his pads would bleed after a long run).
This morning we went for our run on our usual route. We were in about 3 miles and we hit a big bean field. BAM! out of nowhere this German shepherd mix dog came flying out at us, teeth showing, and barking. I let go of the Poodles leash and he hit this dog in full stride and they fought for a few seconds and then the poodle had him down by the throat! I grabbed his leash again and the dog got up, stood there just looking at us and then trotted off into the field. Dont know who owns the dog, if anyone. We have run there many times and never seen this dog before. I was shocked, after the fight, he got that same silly look on his face like it didn't even happen and we finished the run. What a BAD ASS!, who knew? I think i'll get him a bagle to have with our coffee tommarrow.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Imagine the disgrace suffered by the German shepherd when his dog buddies learned he surrendered to a poodle.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Imagine the disgrace suffered by the German shepherd when his dog buddies learned he surrendered to a poodle.[:/]

He wont even tell his buddies, its probably worse than saying a cat kicked your ass!

A lot of big dogs were formerly used for hunting.

A Standard Poodle is widely regarded as the most intelligent breed.

The trimming was originally to allow them to swim better. As time progressed, the bows and fingernail polish became a fashion. Dogs were dressed up like toy dolls and adopted the personalities of their owners. :D

It seems that there are a lot of breeds that started off as working dogs and ended up with no relationship to their beginning.

A Nazi defeated by the french. NICE:D

Ok, ok, ok, now that i have stopped laughing and almost hurled my lunch, Well said!

A lot of big dogs were formerly used for hunting.

A Standard Poodle is widely regarded as the most intelligent breed.

The trimming was originally to allow them to swim better. As time progressed, the bows and fingernail polish became a fashion. Dogs were dressed up like toy dolls and adopted the personalities of their owners. :D

It seems that there are a lot of breeds that started off as working dogs and ended up with no relationship to their beginning.

Exactly what the Standard poodle was originally used for, hunting and retrieving. My Poodle is extremely smart and well bahaved. I had Malmutes before, but this dog is the best ever, aaaaand he does not shed, he has hair, not fur. Oh Yeah he got two bagels this morning.