Tuna-Salad

Tampa Get Together (Maybe)

Wondering if a few ppl from the tampa florida area might want to get together and peform some quality assurance of adult beverages on Friday. Maybe form a horde and start a small riot or something.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

What liability insurance do you have, I'd hate my SO to need to sue you and the venues we might frequent for any and all of the following:

"support, services, consortium, care, companionship, comfort, instruction, guidance, counsel, training and love."

And as much as I know the dangers of such a activity, i still feel you should be responsible for the liability.

;)

What liability insurance do you have, I'd hate my SO to need to sue you and the venues we might frequent for any and all of the following:

"support, services, consortium, care, companionship, comfort, instruction, guidance, counsel, training and love."

And as much as I know the dangers of such a activity, i still feel you should be responsible for the liability.

;)

:D:D that's just evil..
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Alrighty but im not waiting for beer! One of the instructors from zhills (randy) is in a band.. would he be one of the people you speak of? Also, hooters or gators would work if u dont want to swim thru the smoke @ peabodys. Depending on which is closer to present location..

Wonder how many ambulance chasers are here among us in disguise...:|

All i know is a bunch of Wambulances :P

You are so right. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You are right. If you show up at Peabodys, you think the fire dept must have just left.

I used to live next door in Live Oaks, so it was just a walk down the sidewalk. I still go there sometimes in the afternoon to shoot pool and have a sandwich.

However, the Tampa Palms police have two cars running a speed trap 24/7 on BBD, so it is an unattractive spot to be. Also, they sit in the parking lot of Peabodys and try to pick up college girls all evening, so I don't like to drink there.

What the hell, I will offer waivers.

The only waving I wanna see, is the waving of beer filled hands, attached to smiling faces ... B|

Will you be holding walkmonauti lessons again?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

speed traps and police are not of major concern to players of gta4. I know they have one car that sits empty in the parking lot and moves around on occasion. I was just suggesting peabodys as it's really one of the few places ive been aside from gators and hooters w/ ppl from werk. I don't like smelling of rank ass for the next week after leaving though. Seriously I should bring my turnout gear and SCBA.

And it doesn't even look like he spilled anything. That takes talent!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What the hell, I will offer waivers.

The only waving I wanna see, is the waving of beer filled hands, attached to smiling faces ... B|

I'd love to but my Sansei will not be in FL to teach me the right path. And I'd hate to show you all the wrong way to walkmonauti

And it doesn't even look like he spilled anything. That takes talent!

Na no talent, just scared for my life .... did you see who was next to me, he'd beat me like a red headed stepchild if I spilt anything.

On the subject of skill you'll need to ask fireballgrl ..... I'm pleading the fifth ;):):$