cherokee

dolphin bridal protection

[.:P]Hey does anyone have a picture of the dolphin with the bridal protection, so I can see if mine is protected? [.email]

I guess if I can still see about 3 " of exposed bridle I must not have the full protection huh! Looks like it's going back to Mike for the update.

Just a thought but... get a collapseable pilot 'chute, collapse that slider and pull it behind your head, then flare a little more evenly and you will be amazed how much easier it is to land perfectly every time. ;)

P.S. This is me trying to be constructive when I'm totally pissed... cheers! :D:D:D Otherwise, be safe and have fun!!!
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

Hey blu- I got the rig back and was really pleased with the up-dates done to the container. Bridal protection is tits, also Mike threw in a new boc pouch, and reserve tuck tab I'll get the pictures sometime this week. Keep a stiff upper lip.

Stay tuned for the pictures, still working on it

Thanks for posting the pics. Anychance you can take one close up. They are all pretty far away. I want to see it up close so I can see the type of material, where it is sewn, etc..

The bridle protection on the Dolphin is 500-denier Nylon Codura material. It is sewn at the edge of the flap then the 3/4" trim-tape is applied. Hope that helps.

Chuck

so technically the boc pouch needs to be shifted also, towards the center of the container. Hmmm.. I'm thinking about doing this to my rig, it's an older ('95) Infinity.

No! Think about it. You shift the B.O.C. pouch more toward the middle, you are in turn, creating a length of bridle, not protected. There is one inch distance between the top of the B.O.C. pouch and the 'corner' of the container. The bridle protector (finished) is one inch wide. The width of the Type-4 webbing (bridle), is one inch wide. See, where I'm going with this? I've done a 'ton' of them and have never moved the B.O.C pouch. Unless of course, the pouch needs replacing.

Chuck

Hey Cowboy Chuck- Got a riggin question about packin a raven 218 for my rig, after the canopy is flaked and laid out, what is the reefing procedure is that some kind of pulling out of the cells or just a fluffing thing, and do I just roll it into thirds to fit into the free-bag? Cowboy UP dude