RkyMtnHigh

Tanning Butler?

At the Ritz Carlton in South Beach (Miami, FL) they offer Tanning Butlers, a guy whose sole purpose is to apply tanning lotion on hot ladies at the swimming pool...I know LOTS of dz.commers who would jump at the chance for that job;)

http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2007/1/31/12348/1318/hotels/Snapshot_Ritz_Carlton_South_Beach_s_Tanning_Butler

BE the Tanning Butler is what I referred to not someone who would hire one

Yes i know that's what you meant, Can you imagine the type or stuck up twat that would feel the need to have a tanning butler, no thanks :D:D.
I don't care how good looking she might be, that sort of pretentiousness would annoy the hell out of me:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I saw that guy on TV. He's studying to be a paramedic in his spare time, etc. Definitely has the looks and personality to pull off the job. The hotel knows it's a novelty gimmick as much as a roving tan monitor. Hey, I'll put on my own SPF, but if someone else wants a rub in from some good looking guy, have fun.:D

It's the Ritz Carlton. Isn't the average age of guests at the Ritz, like 70?:D

True, but the average age of their wives is about 30.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It's the Ritz Carlton. Isn't the average age of guests at the Ritz, like 70?:D

True, but the average age of their wives is about 30.B|

Ok, that's key...doesn't matter who's footin' the bill, but rather who's getting the service...I don't believe that the 70 year old guys are gettin' spray on tans...:D:D:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...And if they are, well, that poor, poor, butler...B|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...