Andy_Copland

I'm No Longer Banned...

as its in context.

Let's see if it works :D I say that phrase all the time, with my closest personal friends.

The bar scene in Rush Hour always cracked me up. The black patron cooly asks the black bartender "what's up, my n----?" and gets a nod in response, but when Jackie Chan says the same thing, bartender says "excuse me?" with a menacing glare. Jackie sheepishly says "what's... up... my... n----?" and all hell breaks loose!

I guess it just depends on who you are and who you say it to. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Maybe you guys should form a support group. :P

Walt Appel had jokingly talked about having some "Drop Zone.com Reject" T-shirts printed as there is a pretty good group of permanently banned users. :D

Somehow I don't think Sangiro or the new owners would take kindly to it...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I got banned by the world and its political correctness. I honestly do not think "edit" is an offensive racist comment but the mods thought different.

The complete and sad truth is that if you had said "whitey boy please" I'm 99% sure that you wouldn't have been ban.

But it's there ball and they can take it home if they want so we play by there rules.

Still a sad situation
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Walt Appel had jokingly talked about having some "Drop Zone.com Reject" T-shirts printed as there is a pretty good group of permanently banned users. :D

So What,
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Or if i was black i wouldn't have got banned. Or a homeboy white cracka.

I was half shocked half amused when I had a PM saying I had bee banned with you for that. If this was the real world then this forum would be run by President Mugabe

So What,

The point being if the official DZ.com logo was printed with "Reject" stamped across it, would that be infringement of copyright?

I got banned by the world and its political correctness. I honestly do not think "edit" is an offensive racist comment but the mods thought different.

Edit: This isn't an attempt to anger mods saying it again, as its in context.

Wow. Just wow.

Glad your back. :)

So What,

The point being if the official DZ.com logo was printed with "Reject" stamped across it, would that be infringement of copyright?
I dont think so, not if you are not selling the shirts.
There are many parodies of name brands out there
You could call it Dripzone Rejects:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I must have missed something, did someone buy DZ.com??

Have the mods been given a new set og guidelines? Or is this just a rash of PC that took over a couple of the mods??
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

oy deaf fucker, you playing poker this week?
I'm off work so I can play B| come and take my money

Haven't played online in some time and there's no money in my account. My mind just hasn't been on it lately.

oy deaf fucker, you playing poker this week?
I'm off work so I can play B| come and take my money

Haven't played online in some time and there's no money in my account. My mind just hasn't been on it lately.
I'll cover the entry cost if you want to play:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?