skymama

Would you go/have you gone to a Nudist Camp?

Wife and I go to HEDO 2 in Jamaica every ValentnesDay week. Total bliss and we fall in love all over every year...like jumping it cant be described in words but must be experienced.......go to the website hedonism2.com......................................

I had an all expenses trip paid to Hedo III in Jamaica for a bikini calender shoot along with 22 other girls. They had a private nude beach that a few of my friends and I used to tan during the day. It was very freeing and nobody gawked at us and there were no cameras, or videos allowed. I think it would have been nice to have had my boyfriend there though, maybe not so much for swinging but for the exhibitionist/voyeur kind of vibe.

I defenitely would not want to be nude in front of children or doing activities (volleyball, hiking, etc) nude though :S

Try hanging around the house in the nude. Laundry, mowing & car washing isn't half as bad naked as not. From personal experience: Wear an apron to the barbeque!

Naked in the house is fine, I do that when the kids aren't around. In the yard though...I think there are rules against that in my HOA docs. :ph34r:

A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women's locker room. When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and running for cover. The little boy watched in amazement and then asked, 'What's the matter, haven't you ever seen a little boy before?'
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

If it was not illegal I would be naked all the time.

I just hate clothes and love the freedom you feel. Plus people would pay me millions to put my clothes back on.:)

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

yes, I would go although I have to admit I haven't gone....but I am a bit of a voyeur.....I know, those who know me well are shocked and amazed.:D:D:D:D:D

eta: as well as an exhibitionist:$:$:)

That's why we get along so well ;)

And thats how I know we would get along real well there mcbeth....lets go try out a nudist camp ;);)

After reading this thread last week Fireflytx and I decided to go spend the day at Hippie Hollow (nude beach area in Austin)on Sunday. We are going to be getting the year pass to go a LOT more often:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I probably couldn't stop laughing...just because the idea of me in my birthday suit and walking around cracks me the fuck up...:D:D:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...I like leaving something to be desired...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

After reading this thread last week Fireflytx and I decided to go spend the day at Hippie Hollow (nude beach area in Austin)on Sunday. We are going to be getting the year pass to go a LOT more often:D

I'm jealous! I miss that place. :(

I've dropped many loads of jumpers into a nudist camp. (that count?!). During one demo, they all land. Performing on ground crew was one jumpers wife. She too.....was naked:D. Expression on the jumpers face I hear was.....pricelessB|.

If you were flying at skydive san antonio, the camp wasn't even that far away;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I've dropped many loads of jumpers into a nudist camp. (that count?!). During one demo, they all land. Performing on ground crew was one jumpers wife. She too.....was naked:D. Expression on the jumpers face I hear was.....pricelessB|.

If you were flying at skydive san antonio, the camp wasn't even that far away;)

THAT, would be the one!! I used to make regular "public affairs" flyoversB|