apollard24

Booty calls

"Nice shoes...wanna fuck?" :P

So classic it is worth repeating:D

SOMEbody had to!!! :D:)

Edit: Of course, I've also seen the "I guess a blowjob is out of the question" line used successfully, too.... go figure.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

How do you approach someone with this? I mean really what do you say? This is strictly for research purposes only.

Just to help you out, I'll PM my phone #, and you give it your best shot.
I'll coach you on any needed improvements in your technique.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

This works wonders ladies.

Do some pre hardcore flirting.

Then excuse yourself to the bathroom- or for a cig-

As you leave- grab a handful of his cojones. Make sure to give a firm grip. Give him an innocent look as you do it.... it will drive him nuts and have him all rilled... up when you come back....then its game on- like donkey kong.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

What you need me to teach you a few (hundred) pointers?;)

If thats an offer, I will have a trailer there starting Aug 1. :P

Does it come with free meals- chauffeur to the dz- and include all jump tickets/packing tickets - top shelf liquour- 236 Red M&M's and 462 cherry flavored starbursts- clown midgets who tuck me in at night and an elephant ride to the hanger?

If so- then I am in:P
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Does it come with free meals- chauffeur to the dz- and include all jump tickets/packing tickets - top shelf liquour- 236 Red M&M's and 462 cherry flavored starbursts- clown midgets who tuck me in at night and an elephant ride to the hanger?

Wow...talk about 'high maintenance'!!!! :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It comes with all that except free meals, chauffeur, jump tickets/packing tickets, topshelf liquor, 236 red M&M's and 462 cherry flavored starburst. :P I take that back. It does come with topshelf liquor. You know SDC all they drink is Don Julio.

Don't tempt me, an entire year without sex might cause me to jump through some crazy hoops. :D

Ok, I'm not sure if you are looking for advice on how to fuck one of your friends or what exactly you are after.... But here is advice from a pro:

Its easiest with someone you don't already have a relationship with, preferably a complete stranger. The trick is TO HAVE SEX WITH THAT PERSON THE FIRST DAY YOU MEET. Now if they call you in the next couple days and ask you out, suggest that you just have sex instead, that will display that that is all you are interested in, and either at that moment or when you're finished fucking they will decide whether or not they will be your very beneficial friend.

The next easiest is a friend whom you have already had sex with, you are naturally comfortable with that person and usually don't have a problem asking that you fuck on a regular basis

And the hardest is a regular friend or acquiantance, the best thing to do is have an event involving alcohol and "wind up" in the same bed, then suggest you do it regularly, and without commitment...

Anymore questions??

Just call him... late at night.. a little drunk. When he comes over, tell him to take off his pants. He'll get the idea. :)

agreed "take your pants off and lay down" works on me every time.........I dont get it, its like some kind of fucking kryptonite:D
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell