moodyskydiver

mmmm! better than sex!

I need a girlfriend. That way I could have sex multiple times a day. *sigh*

Multiple times a day? For that much action, you'll need to get married... :P

Obviously you've never been married. At least, not for very long. :S

Also, nothing is better than sex. Even bad sex is good.

I also havent gone longer than my longest trip away from my wife. If we were in the same bed for an extended period of time and weren't having any I'd have to address whatever the problem is. B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm single and have an outrageous number of girls to choose from. And still can't get any.

Umm, with all the complaining about not getting any - all of us SDC chicks won't come near you now. You best get used to hitting on the tandem chicks that might fall for the "i'm a licensed skydiver, wanna fuck?" line. :P:D:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yeah? Well I haven't had sex in a year. And it sucks.

None? No sex at all, or no sex with someone else in the room? :D:P;) cause honey, if 'Rosie Palm' & her five sisters aren't putting out, something is definitely wrong with your approach sweety! :D:D:D:P

I think they keep falling asleep.[:/]

Ooh, the stranger... :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Why don't you pack some extra clothes so you can stop over at SDC so we can have... some jumps together at summerfest.;)

I wish! But I'm barely able to afford the trip to Montana and only out of the goodness of Nightingale's heart for helping me out by letting me camp with/ride with her to the boogie.I'd happily pop in on SDC if I had the $.I wouldnt be making any jumps though b/c I'm not current and my foot is broke/in a cast.But humps...now thats another story.:ph34r:

If they hadnt gotten rid of WFFC I'd be going there this yr but alas,no WFFC 08.:( But I've never been to LP so it'll be a fun new experience for me.:)
Maybe you can come down around Sept/Oct and go to the AOT Boogie at Aggieland and I can uh...show you around TX,yeah thats it.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Set up a webcam and do it nekkid... sell the link via Paypal... LP $$$ !!!!

hahaha! good idea.too bad I have no webcam,a slow internet connection and no PayPal account or I'd consider it...I'm getting that desperate for LP $.Maybe I'll just pimp myself out at LP.:D:ph34r::P

I *do* have some incriminating photos that are NSFW though.hmm...>:(

Umm, with all the complaining about not getting any - all of us SDC chicks won't come near you now. You best get used to hitting on the tandem chicks that might fall for the "i'm a licensed skydiver, wanna fuck?" line.

ooo! beware the wrath of the Sunny One!You're in deep chit Skittles!;):D

Yeah? Well I haven't had sex in a year. And it sucks.

None? No sex at all, or no sex with someone else in the room? :D:P;) cause honey, if 'Rosie Palm' & her five sisters aren't putting out, something is definitely wrong with your approach sweety! :D:D:D:P

I think they keep falling asleep.[:/]

Ooh, the stranger... :o

Yup, never tried it. It's supposed to be good.

Why don't you pack some extra clothes so you can stop over at SDC so we can have... some jumps together at summerfest.;)

I wish! But I'm barely able to afford the trip to Montana and only out of the goodness of Nightingale's heart for helping me out by letting me camp with/ride with her to the boogie.I'd happily pop in on SDC if I had the $.I wouldnt be making any jumps though b/c I'm not current and my foot is broke/in a cast.But humps...now thats another story.:ph34r:

If they hadnt gotten rid of WFFC I'd be going there this yr but alas,no WFFC 08.:( But I've never been to LP so it'll be a fun new experience for me.:)
Maybe you can come down around Sept/Oct and go to the AOT Boogie at Aggieland and I can uh...show you around TX,yeah thats it.:)

TX, AZ, CA could be a fun trip. I got friends down in AZ from before I *cough* failed out *cough* so I wanna go visit. One of the guys I went through AFP with wants me to come out to cali and do some jumps. and tx... well you know why im coming to tx. ;) I'm gonna spend a shit ton trying to stay current during the winter months. [:/]

Set up a webcam and do it nekkid... sell the link via Paypal... LP $$$ !!!!

hahaha! good idea.too bad I have no webcam,a slow internet connection and no PayPal account or I'd consider it...I'm getting that desperate for LP $.Maybe I'll just pimp myself out at LP.:D:ph34r::P

I *do* have some incriminating photos that are NSFW though.hmm...>:(

There ya go - just gotta think 'outside the box'... (or, depending on the pics, maybe 'inside the box', I dunno... :P:) )
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think they keep falling asleep

ouch :D:D:D:DLMAO I only supply the initial wound, you'll have to see one of my dz.com associates for the salt. he he B| turtle
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Bolas said it best in another thread, "Go ugly early";)

Thats all I do. As I once told my brother "fat chicks dig me". Hotties have no interest in this. *draws circle around face with finger*

Given the number of shallow remarks/attitudes so far...I don't feel a bit guilty for this:

If there is a pattern in your life....there is a reason for it. ;)

Confused? Lemme help: "hotties" have no need to 'go ugly early':)
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

There ya go - just gotta think 'outside the box'... (or, depending on the pics, maybe 'inside the box', I dunno... )

LOL! no "the box" is strategically covered up.:)

Ooh...not gonna get as much money for those!!! :P

On the other hand....I've got JUST the shirts for ya at LP!!! :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"Good sex is better than bad skydiving. Good skydiving is better than bad sex. Wether good sex is better than good skydiving depends entirely on how long it's been since you've had either."

Right now, a few good skydives would be much, much better than sex:(. Fortunately, I get to remedy the situation this weekend.

"Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission."