ladydyver

New Ink

For all of those who love "ink"...doc and I just got new tattoos' - see pics!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

For all of those who love "ink"...doc and I just got new tattoos' - see pics!

Hmmmm - I want to see those in person.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So which one got which tat and where are they located on your bodies? You'll have to show me when you come over for the LFL boogie. ;)

:o:o:o

no they are both in visible locations...both on the left shoulder now that I think of it. Blue skies is mine. The other one is Doc's....and yes you are still having to put up with us for the leap:P:P:P

but I will try to be on my best behavior:):):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

So which one got which tat and where are they located on your bodies? You'll have to show me when you come over for the LFL boogie. ;)

Nevermind!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Mine is the red/whte/blue canopy, and it is on my butt cheek - I'll be glad to show yaB|B|:$:$
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Dana says, "OOEE!! We get to see Ed's skin!"

I say, "What fine tat emporium inked you?"

Vint

Geez, for a minute, I misread as "see Ed's skinny" and was going to take another pic, but----------;)

It was at Bandana's in Anacortes.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Mine is the red/whte/blue canopy, and it is on my butt cheek - I'll be glad to show yaB|B|:$:$

I'd be happy to look at your butt! B|

Knowing Doc...he wouuld be happy to show you:D:D:D
DPH # 2

Knowing Doc...he wouuld be happy to show you:D:D:D

NICE! B| I can't wait to see you guys again! :D

We are on the countdown for LP and then to the Leap! By the way doc's jumpsuit is awesome!
DPH # 2