happythoughts

the new jumping

I think we have a problem. It is going to be confusing because of this new thing called "jumping".

People are getting together and then jumping into the air. Then, someone takes their picture while they are in mid-air.

People are identifying themselves as "jumpers".

Soon, confusion will reign. Skydivers will be standing in bars and trying to pick up the locals by identifying themselves as jumpers. The response will be "Oh, what a dork."

The day will come when the local talent will no longer wish to impress us with the quality of their boobage.

I think I have a solution. I rarely actually "jump".
Normally, I just let go of the plane (if floating) and fall, or lean out of the plane and fall.

We can avert this issue by changing our name.

In Toy Story, there was a discussion between Woody and Buzz in regards to Buzz's ability to fly.
When Buzz finally "flew", Woody said, "That's not flying, that's falling with style!"

"Have you been jumping today?"
"No. I have been falling with style. I am a faller."

Hope this helps.
:ph34r:

I thought the first pic was a photoshop, found it hard to believe the fat chick on the right could jump that high. :D

Yes, I know, I'm going to hell. Might as well make the most of it. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What about those of us who fall but not always with style?? :D

When I first started shooting pool, I couldn't push a ball into the pocket with a broom.

I figured that I might as well miss difficult shots as the easy ones.

If you miss a tough shot, people just say, "Yeah, but that was impossible anyways." If you miss an easy shot, "Hey, that guy can't shoot pool at all."
Eventually, you make the hard shots and people say, "Yeah, he's always been able to do that."

So, I recommend that you just flail around.
If anyone asks, just say, "Yeah, it's tough. Have you tried that? F-in A. Took me 60 jumps to get that."

Eventually, you'll figure it out. You'll be doing some standard crap and others will say, "Yeah, but usually he does the impossible stuff."

It's a gay fad. Soon only young girls will do it. I give it 6 months to be soooo yesterday.:D

Yeah, I said that about Disco, but look how long it hung around. :o
Men in silky shirts doing line dancing.
Men hate dancing. It is just a socially accepted method of touching womens butts.
The whole Disco picture was just too traumatizing to risk a recurrence of that.

Guess what? Now country music has all the line dancing.

There is no groping in country music anymore.
They are wearing silky shirts and line dancing.
Disco is insidious. It never died, it just infiltrated.
The Electric Slide is just a renamed version of the evil Bus Stop.

Now that I think about it, the guy in pic 4 looks like a gay Disco dance instructor. You may have found something.

Men hate dancing. It is just a socially accepted method of touching womens butts.

According to an old friend:

"Dancing: The vertical expression of a horizontal desire."B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.