countzero

weekend #s july 26/27

[:/]:6:0

I had a lot of fun with the people I jumped with Saturday. Lots of laughs. I worked on my tracking and some canopy skills...and landed in the peas again! :D This was definitely one of my favorite weekends at the DZ...lots of good stuff happened!
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

0:1:1

No humps. No humps this weekend at all. One jump, H&P after letting a load of SL students out, and one case owed. Well, I don't owe anything, but a lady-jumper at our dropzone owes me a bottle of my choice. :)

=========Shaun ==========

Well, I don't owe anything, but a lady-jumper at our dropzone owes me a bottle of my choice. :)

Was it your first save? If so, then yes, you owe beer. Congrats on the save!

[:/]:8:0

Battled a cold and/or sinus infection all weekend. I managed to get through round five of our 4 way competition on Saturday before I had to throw the towel in(Sorry guys!). Special thanks to manifest at Skydive Twin Cities for the endless supply of kleenex.

0:8:0
Worked and worked some more on tracking. I wanted to be sure I am comfortable wiith tracking before I head to LP in a few days. I jump at a 182 dz, so the skies aren't exactly busy there like they will be at Prairie. I did get a total of 12 jumps this week. B|B|

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

0:9:0

5 tandem videos (4 saturday and one sunday)... one of which was very challenging... very fast and the tandem master was fighting the student most of the way.

4 coach jumps... with two different students one was very fast (I struggled even with 12 lbs of weight, average speeds in the 135-140 mph)...

and the other one had never jumped at the dz before... and her fall rate was similar to mine.

I hope they both learned something and had fun at the dz this weekend...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...