virgin-burner

I'M BACK!!! (and need vibes..)

A huge bee somehow flew down the front of my tank top at the tunnel the other day, as I was walking some people into the gear room. Suddenly, it became agitated and was buzzing loudly & angrily flying in my chest area because it couldn't get out. It was very agitated, and I'm allergic to bees! :S

I pulled away the top part of my tank with both hands without exposing myself and shook my top, so it could fly out. Then, I quickly threw one hand to the bottom of my top to pull it off. My friend and co-worker Matt suddenly yelled out that it flew out.

Phew! That was close! :$:$:$:$

Edited to add Wth are "vibes", anyway? :D
Hope your foot is better, my friend! :)

Girl, I've got to give you major credit! ;) There are not too many chicas here who can tell a story about NOT exposing their breasts and still have it sound HOT! :D:D

Suddenly, it became agitated and was buzzing loudly & angrily flying in my chest area because it couldn't get out. It was very agitated, and I'm allergic to bees!

Are you sure it was aggitation and not excitement? I, do, only have the avatar to go off of so I could be wrong.

SA B|

A huge bee somehow flew down the front of my tank top at the tunnel the other day, as I was walking some people into the gear room. Suddenly, it became agitated and was buzzing loudly & angrily flying in my chest area because it couldn't get out. It was very agitated, and I'm allergic to bees! :S

I pulled away the top part of my tank with both hands without exposing myself and shook my top, so it could fly out. Then, I quickly threw one hand to the bottom of my top to pull it off. My friend and co-worker Matt suddenly yelled out that it flew out.

Phew! That was close! :$:$:$:$

Edited to add Wth are "vibes", anyway? :D
Hope your foot is better, my friend! :)

Wow of all the things I have dreamt of being, now I have to add bee to the list......... :D:D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

in for a drinking contest!? YOU bring the booze.. :)

I kinda figured you would have learned your lesson on that topic! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ..... But I could be wrong.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

:D:D Why, yes. Come to think of it, it is. :D:D Exposure of 'pink' mandates that, the viewer provide the 'pink' with some ' Really Good VIBES' :D;):P:P Catch me drift? ;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak