CSpenceFLY

"SKYDIVE" license plates

We had a breakin years ago. They broke the only locked door, and used my good sewing sizzors to cut the lines of my "breaker, breaker good buddy" cb radio. Cost us a relative bundle, came in under the deductible. I learned to leave nothing of value inside, and the doors unlocked.

Our license plates say "jumpout 1, jumpout2 and fly120
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

In whatever case, I always carry my gear into the room every evening and leave nothing in the car.

I assumed this would be a given. Do people really leave their gear in their cars?

I have JMPN4FN

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.

off subject again, but I have "A1RGASM" on mine here in Florida, someone already has "AIRGASM" here, I wonder who that is....

So... do you get any strange looks from other people on the roads, maybe some leers from guys? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

off subject again, but I have "A1RGASM" on mine here in Florida, someone already has "AIRGASM" here, I wonder who that is....

So... do you get any strange looks from other people on the roads, maybe some leers from guys? :D

I haven't noticed any strange looks while driving... but I do work at a church... that was interesting first day I came here with that license plate. Luckily, everyone here knows that I jump and it didnt cause me any grief....:P