Nightingale

AIDS Walk LA: Skydiver team

Hey everyone!

I want to thank everyone who Walked last year. I'm sorry I didn't make it, but an emergency forced me to be elsewhere.

We raised a lot of money last year and finished as one of the top 20 teams out of hundreds! So, this year, lets make it bigger and better!

AIDS WALK LOS ANGELES: OCTOBER 19, 2008!!!!

Go to http://www.aidswalk.net/losangeles/index.html and register as part of the Skydivers Team

I just sent you a PM, sweetie. I have been talking about this for a couple of weeks at the tunnel because we have major support there. I had sent out an e-mail last week to my tunnel's management. I am going to be the team leader for a tunnel/skydivers walkers team, which we are set to develop very soon. I already got the green light for full support for our tunnel. I sent in the info. to the AIDS walk peeps and am waiting to hear back from them.

I didn't realize you had this, too. Can we join together somehow? Write to me...I have to work on a presentation, but let's figure something out this week, ok?

We get some privileges as a returning team (free promotional materials, posters and other stuff to help us raise money), so it would probably make more sense to keep the existing team and join yours to ours. We can change the name to include tunnel flyers, and be co-captains.

A tunnel/skydiver team is an awesome idea! I hope we can make it happen!

This year, we will need to keep the teams separate. This is only because I am heading this with the tunnel's blessings to be their representative of our company's organization. We are planning events/special fundraising.

***Our team name will be IFLY Hollywood, and tunnel flyers, as well as Skydive Elsinore walkers are going to be a part of this team. We will also continue to support and send well wishes to all teams and individual walkers for this cause. ***

How about we walk together, though? Sounds good? :)

This year, we will need to keep the teams separate. This is only because I am heading this with the tunnel's blessings to be their representative of our company's organization. We are planning events/special fundraising.

***Our team name will be IFLY Hollywood, and tunnel flyers, as well as Skydive Elsinore walkers are going to be a part of this team. We will also continue to support and send well wishes to all teams and individual walkers for this cause. ***

How about we walk together, though? Sounds good? :)

Rosa,

Is there any way we can combine the two? Seems silly to have two teams that see each other on an almost regular basis at the dz's.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Flights are fairly cheap right now, so I may be able to swing it. I'll just need to check for lodging and transportation. If I'm buying a plane ticket, I don't want to pay for a hotel.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Flights are fairly cheap right now, so I may be able to swing it. I'll just need to check for lodging and transportation. If I'm buying a plane ticket, I don't want to pay for a hotel.

You can stay with me. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hey ladies,
Keep me informed, I'd love to join a team! I did the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K this year and I do a stair climb for Ketchum-Downtown Los Angeles YMCA (for the kids) in early October.

SA B|

Here's the link! Lisa and I are co-captaining.

And we need a man to make our sign. ;)

Not really, but it sounded good. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hey ladies,
Keep me informed, I'd love to join a team! I did the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K this year and I do a stair climb for Ketchum-Downtown Los Angeles YMCA (for the kids) in early October.

SA B|

Hehe... I don't know if we need a man to MAKE the sign, but it'd be nice to have one to CARRY it. :P

Hey ladies,

SA B|

Hehe... I don't know if we need a man to MAKE the sign, but it'd be nice to have one to CARRY it. :P

Even better. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yes, definitely! I have to go, now. It all sounds good. I just want to be sure that we can all meet up and walk together, as well as support each other.

Btw, sorry about asking if we could unite our teams together, then realizing it might not work out. I have to go, but I'll be able to spend more time on this later in the week. We should all work together, either way. Provide good moral support for one another and so forth!
B|

And we need a man to make our sign.

Not really, but it sounded good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe... I don't know if we need a man to MAKE the sign, but it'd be nice to have one to CARRY it.

Will it be a small sign?! 6.2 miles may be a long way to carry a sign...who's going to carry me?! :P

SA B|

And we need a man to make our sign.

Not really, but it sounded good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe... I don't know if we need a man to MAKE the sign, but it'd be nice to have one to CARRY it.

Will it be a small sign?! 6.2 miles may be a long way to carry a sign...who's going to carry me?! :P

SA B|

Nope, it's going to be large and heavy. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Kris, I got your PM, and I would like to do the walk, but I need to think about it a bit more before making a commitment.

If I do go, it would be great if there are other people from the Perris/Elsinore area that I could carpool with.