skymama

Florida has a new motto

Hopefully, this storm will move a little northward and drop a bunch of rain on Atlanta, where it is needed.
They are very short of water there.

As long as it fills up Lake Lanier, I'm happy.

Greedy Atlanta bastards have been taking too much water out of the Coosa River basin... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They should put that on the signs at the border.

All the space got bought up by those morons at the Brady Center "warning" tourists that Florida allows people to use self defense. :S

Imagine, billboards were thought necessary to warn people that if they commit a crime against someone in Florida, that someone may legally resist them and won't be punished for using deadly force!

I guess the Brady-ites are worried about the criminal element's safety, as usual.
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

NOW you tell me. I had to drain off at least at total of 10" of water from my pool. So much for the drought in central Florida.

Funny thing, my neighbors sprinklers were on yesterday. Dude! you need a new rain sensor.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I see no low rivers OR lakes!

Come up here and say hi-We are in bad shape with the drought. Unfortunately, The rain has to come over you to get to me. But, since I have a family get-together this weekend anyway-I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice your weekend plans to remedy my water issues:P:P:P:P:P:P:D
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Florida mottoes:

We're only here because Georgia sucks

Florida: The dick of the country

North Cuba

So what? We're still better than South Carolina

Home of the Buccaneerettes

The Love Bug State

Retirement? You've come to the right place
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Maybe, it should be, "Just because you CAN Kite Surf in a Hurricane does not make it a good idea!" :P

Yeah, I hope that guys has a full recovery, but then I seriously hope that someone asks him just what part about kite surfing in 60mph sounded like a good idea....:S

Sorry about the post above.

But I'm tired of hearing " We need the rain".

I just don't see it, I see no low rivers OR lakes!

You need to travel out of your little circle to this place called lake lanier and then re think your statement.

That storm would of been highly welcomed for anyone living in gwinnett county, or fulton county for that matter.
Skymama's #2 stalker -