dannydan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "SWEEEET" PL-183

HEY all you dzzy dot com'rs please help me wish my kid "SWEEET" aka; Ellie a most wonderful birthday today.... She was given to me and Her Mother (Kelly) some 19 years ago on this date at 9:07AM...

She started jumping last year after She turned 18, just recd Her USPA A~lic last tuesday has 52 0r 53 jumps and WILL be a big player in our sport/hobby/LIFESTYLE and our entire SKYDIVING family in the future...

HAPPY freakin BIRTHDAY Ellie SWEEEET (BigPig) Eaton!!

I love you and I am so very very very very PROUD of YOU and what you have accomplished in your life kid!!! The world is yours.... GO TAKE IT like those that know you, know that you can!!!

peace and FOREVER BLUESKIES SweeeeT!!!!

Woo freakin Hoo.... YeeeHAW!

Papa :) aka :dd

Ellie

I saw this card the other day that seems like a perfect card written by a young girl to her Fairy Godmother:

Dear Fairy Godmother,

When I grow up, all I want is:
A Handsome Husband,
two beautiful children (a boy and a girl)
a nice house with some pretty flowers
a nice picket fence.
And maybe a nice car to drive - a Mercedes
And some expensive jewelry and a fur coat, too.
How about a summer home on the lake?
And I don't want to work. Ever!
I'll need a maid. Yes, definitely a maid.
Forget about cooking and cleaning and changing diapers.
I want to go on vacations to Paris (Perris), Florence (ZephryHills), and Cannes (XKeys).
Alone!
Without those two little brats, or him.
Just me and lots of money (jump tickets) and men (skygods) and yachts (skyvans) and diamonds (PentaDiamond Freefall)....

(I did add some things... :D:D)

But.... there is no "real" Fairy Godmother, so instead

I wish you a lifetime of love, friendship and challenges. Make each day a wonderful adventure!

Karen

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: roflmMFAo Dave.... thats a killer shot of a pic man! Its a good thAng that El has met Bethie more than once my brother!!!! lol Getting cold uP thar yet? Sure have missed seeing you both as well as others at the wffc over the last cpl of years.... CU just hasnt been the same dude...

Looking forward to that 4way with U,TallSLUT and Ellie If I could just stay out of the cOrNfIeLdS searching for my gear and hurting myself horsing around with the grandkid!! I guess these past few years of "trying to hold onto the youth" has actually promoted my sorry old ass of 45years of aches and pain.. Saw a thread in here about "chronic pain" perhaps I should chime in on that one hahaha.... Oh one more, I think I hear that the frenchwhore slut dude is coming over sometime!!! Fk'It.... we'll just start our own Intl convention.... {;^)

peace mi'amigooooo