Jac42

Im depressed...

I'm back from work and I have to say I'm feeling a lot better. I no longer have the stress of having to work so much and try to save up money. But most of all I got a get out of jail free card from being stuck with her :P:P

Thanks for all the comments and listening to me vent while making me laugh :)

Good to hear you are doing better! Now move on. And stop answering her calls. ;)

No more wasted energy.

Actually, there's one more thing he can do. He can do it just once, and let it happen as many times as he wants to:

Record message on answering machine - "(bitch's name) is a cheating cunt-whore who got knocked up by (asshole's name)." :ph34r:

Of course, if he's gonna do that, best to have a Glock handy and some damn good locks on the doors. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Jac42 - someone just PMed me the photos from last night, does this girl live outside of Longbeach?, I swear I recognize the tatoo from when I was there on business August '07, the red hair was the big clue
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Jac42 - someone just PMed me the photos from last night, does this girl live outside of Longbeach?, I swear I recognize the tatoo from when I was there on business August '07, the red hair was the big clue

She doesn't live out that way and if you did see her there I'm sure she was visiting her "friend" :P

Jac42 - someone just PMed me the photos from last night,

Some sad fucker saved them from here:S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Loser:ph34r::ph34r:

That sad fucker line just made me choke on my Spaghettio's! I wasn't expecting that. :D

Made me laugh too, its good to know they are circulating the internet now :D:D:D

Some sad fucker saved them from here:S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Loser:ph34r::ph34r:

That sad fucker line just made me choke on my Spaghettio's! I wasn't expecting that. :D

Made me laugh too, its good to know they are circulating the internet now :D:D:D

in all honesty....that is probably the best revenge ever....god I would sure hate to piss you guys off:P:P:P either that or make sure there is no video/photographic evidence:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

She doesn't live out that way and if you did see her there I'm sure she was visiting her "friend" :P

she was with another girl, a friend of mine met them in an Irish pub near the convention center, he is the one that sent me the photos
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

in all honesty....that is probably the best revenge ever....got I would sure hate to piss you guys off:P:P:P either that or make sure there is no video/photographic evidence:D:D

Isn't that the truth!! Scary!

My most recent ex-boyfriend has nekkid pics of us on the beach in Jamaica from our last few trips together. I would fuck his day up if he did anything public with them, but I have them, too. He's a cop so he would get in HUGE trouble if he fucked with me like that.
Always be kinder than you feel.

she was with another girl, a friend of mine met them in an Irish pub near the convention center, he is the one that sent me the photos

She has a few more tatoos on her. One on her right arm and another on her ankle

in all honesty....that is probably the best revenge ever....god I would sure hate to piss you guys off:P:P:P either that or make sure there is no video/photographic evidence:D:D

HEH . . . WAY too late.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And guys wonder why women are less and less inclined to have nude pictures, videos, etc. taken of them.

hmmm...wonder if it has to do with the maturity level of the individual(s) if things in the relationship go south - no matter what the reason on either side of the relationship.

Pathetic, really. You enter a relationship, take pictures/videos that are meant to be kept private and then something goes wrong, and it's all over the internet.

*shaking head*
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

And guys wonder why women are less and less inclined to have nude pictures, videos, etc. taken of them.

hmmm...wonder if it has to do with the maturity level of the individual(s) if things in the relationship go south - no matter what the reason on either side of the relationship.

Pathetic, really. You enter a relationship, take pictures/videos that are meant to be kept private and then something goes wrong, and it's all over the internet.

*shaking head*

You also enter a relationship expecting not to be cheated on and wronged in the we he was.

All's fair in love and war.

Ride your high horse offsomewhere else and shake your head.

Pathetic really - don't be a worthless cheating whore if you can't handle the retaliation.

*shaking head*

You also enter a relationship expecting not to be cheated on and wronged in the we he was.

All's fair in love and war.

Ride your high horse offsomewhere else and shake your head.

Pathetic really - don't be a worthless cheating whore if you can't handle the retaliation.

I've been cheated on in a couple of relationships so I can say/react the way I did. I know first hand how painful it is and how much it sucks. Hell...one guy had shown me the ring he was going to give me, discussed where we were going to have our honeymoon, and then his WIFE called and after confronted, he admitted that he'd been married the whole time.

So, yes, I can react like that.

One wrong (her cheating) does not constitute him pulling the stunt he did. He made the choice to behave that way, and not everyone's going to approve/applaud his choice.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.