RastaRicanAir

The f*ckin' names some people give their kids!

So, question . . . just met a woman that named her child, "Nevaeh" yes, it is Heaven spelled backwards. My question is, is that sacrilegious?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So, question . . . just met a woman that named her child, "Nevaeh" yes, it is Heaven spelled backwards. My question is, is that sacrilegious?

Depends on your perspective. Calling your kid 'Dog' and explaining it's 'God' spelled backward would be. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I did not see where he told what they were being treated for or even confirm which Mr. Mister he is really speaking of. nor did he say which hospital he was referring to. just a vague reffrence to some odd names like robbie rob....

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Oh by the way, did you see the track and field portion of the Olympics? There was a girl from team USA whose first name was Queen, I think. . :S

Anybody here old enough to remember Picabu Street ? She was an American Olympic downhill skier in the nineties. Parents were hippies who believed in letting their children pick their own names. Their daughter was into peek-a-boo at the time and that was the name she got, Picabu Street.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Anybody here old enough to remember Picabu Street ? She was an American Olympic downhill skier in the nineties. Parents were hippies who believed in letting their children pick their own names. Their daughter was into peek-a-boo at the time and that was the name she got, Picabu Street.

Yep, I remember her. also did some chapstick commercials. Though her name is spelled Picabo...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That lucky 9-year-old boy's God-given Surname: Finley
His Mother-given First Name: Mister
Yes, that proud boy will one day grow up to be MR. MISTER FINLEY

I was reading my kid a story tonight, and he made a flippant remark asking if the author's first name was "Dr." You know, Dr. Seuss. I then told him your story, and he said, "There was a kid named "Mister" at camp this summer. And he told me the whole story. Then I said, "That's a weird story" and he said there was a kid named Story too.