Skyrad

ROOM 101

OK, Lamposts and bicycles are in unless someone vetos there disposal into Room 101. As for the CCTV thing its already set up so we can watch LMWB gangbanging Pikeys and Kevin Costner:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

NOOOO You are trapped missy.... trapped with me, Andy, STDs , chocolate , and pies

ANDY Shes wicked hot do NOT edit your post....

Wicked hot?! As if! Andy, LM is LYING to you! I weigh 300 lbs, I have sharp pointy teeth that are horrid for BJ's, the body odor... You don't want me. I babble about random shit and would give you hell for sneaking out to room 201... yup, very jealous, I am! And .... ah.... OHHHH! I'd give you a shot of penicillin before letting you even think of touching LM!

Trust me... editting your post would be so much better for you (and I'll send in more beer if you do)

They won't care about any of this unless you tell them you have small boobies. Trust me.

So what would you put into Room 101 Swedishcelt?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I would like to nominate the following items into room 101.

#1.The lining in my pocketbook:::it rips anyway
#2."Please Hold":::the act of saying please hold when someone answers your phone call. Then when you try to say something they say "please HOld"
#3.Pop up Ads::: They suck
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

I veto the pop up ads.... remember we got us a computer in this here room and we dont want the pop ups either... Come on Andy back me up...

Please hold people can come on in, we need a maid... its getting messy between Andy and Scoop, pies, and crocagators.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this