Skyrad

ROOM 101

A-haaaa...ok, I'm putting in:

1. My in-laws
2. Taxes
3. Fat calories

>:( I'M FREEEE!!! FREEEEEEE!!! WOO-HOOO!!!!! :D

Don't know your in-laws... but those sound fine with me.

I send:

1. Credit card debt
2. Non-skydiving weather (raining, windy, cloudy)
3. Homeless people

B|

I veto all of those.... we have a caravan in here and landings.... we dont want that bad weather....>:(

I don't think that's a good enough reason to veto.... come on someone else help me out and veto LMWB veto. After all the items placed in room 101 are to never be seen again.... but yet we keep hearing from them, how messed up is that. :P

hmmmm

Work - well it's work :P
Money - everything should be free
Snakes - not sure if someones already tossed these in, I'm too lazy to read thru 10 pages.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

That's okay... cuz if you keep the money, there will be no reason to work, cuz everything will be FREEEEEEEE :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

i dont care what you mean , i care what you said, I jump caravans .... therefore thats what the person meant when they gave us caravans

That was quite nice of him to give up caravans... but maybe Sskyvans should be included too. (skyvans are NICE!!!!! :D:D;))

Ahhhh I see your finally giving into the 101 crowd..... Skyvans are fine but I doubt we will be able to get our own fleet in here.....if so everyone will start adding themselves to room 101 and we cant let it get crowded with the peanut gallery:D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

i dont care what you mean , i care what you said, I jump caravans .... therefore thats what the person meant when they gave us caravans

With all those Pikeys you'll be getting jumped in a caravan! LOL..:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca