rcc

VX vs VELO what do think the best is?

Has anyone won on a Xaos27 yet? I mean it has alot of 3rd place finishes behind the VX and the Velocity.

Andy Farrington has a first place finish or two on the Xaos.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

It seems to me that the Team Xaos boys (specifically Jeffro, Andy, and TJ when he was with them) spend a lot more time developing their freestlye than the classic swoop disciplines. I don't know if they were the first, but certainly some of the first to be doing blind-mans and ghostriders in particular. I'm sure if these guys practiced running blades all day instead, you would see them on the podium more often.

Canuck

>its like asking whats better a ferrari or a lamborgini? they are both engenering marvels, its a matter of personal preference. they are different, but neither is better than the other. thats why theres so many of both canopy's being flown.

----------------------------------------------

one of my favorite stories about why men go into business:

Ferrucio Lamborghini and Enzo Ferrari were friends. (Ferrucio Lamborghini repaired tractors btw, and had just got his ferrari back from the factory where it still hadnt been fixed of a problem. distraught he payed enzo a visit and mentioned some possible fixes/improvements to be made. Enzo responded that
Ferrucio was just a simple peasent with no knowledge at all about fullblood exotic sportscars and that he should stick to making tractors and leave the race cars to ferrari.

within a year ferrucio built a new factory and the company "Lamborghini Automobili" only 15 km. from Ferrari's factory.

He started on his knew car in a corner of his tractor factory before his car factory was even ready spending almost every hour developing his car! and the rest is history.

Daniel Preston <><>
atairaerodynamics.com (sport)
atairaerospace.com (military)

Off the top of my head:

Andy Farrington won the Panama City event.
Jefro has ripped it up a few times, I think he took one of the Ranch meets.

It's just as competitive a canopy as any other....

Oh yeah, I took second at Nationals last year as well;)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.