micduran

Beer and Astrology

Choose :D based on your sign

Aries
Fiery Aries natives need not look any further than to cool down with a Paulaner Salvator, a strong (7 percent alcohol), malty bock, originally brewed for the colder months. Traditionally dark in color, today it is more likely to be golden-bronze. The word "bock" means "billygoat," and that is no coincidence!
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

:)
Aquarius
Inquisitive and unpredictable, you usually don't deny anything that the bartender puts in front of you. So how about something hearty to ground you a bit? Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout is not only rich with froth, but despite its hearty name, it also complements most fare! Have a pint, and watch the leaves fall!

;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Well since I am an Aries ;)

Here is my boyfriends: (Yuengling happens to be one of his favorite beers too!:P)

Libra
You're refined and so balanced! How about expressing your uber-stability with something smart yet delectable? Reach across the bar, and ask for a Yuengling Porter. It is richer than Yuengling Lager and will still allow room for bratwurst and pretzels, and its sultry brown color will attract attention.

Libra
You're refined and so balanced! How about expressing your uber-stability with something smart yet delectable? Reach across the bar, and ask for a Yuengling Porter. It is richer than Yuengling Lager and will still allow room for bratwurst and pretzels, and its sultry brown color will attract attention.

Yuck! :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Cancer
OK, it is time for you to veer away from the traditional lager. This autumn, celebrate with a brown ale, such as Newcastle Brown Ale. It is nutty with a whisper of sweet, and it will not leave you dangling outside of your comfort zone. It is brewed with "top-fermenting" yeasts at 15-25 degrees Celsius and will leave you feeling refreshed. Give it the old college try! :ph34r:

Always be kinder than you feel.

Leo
It is not time to order the most expensive beer on the menu or what the person next to you with the great jewelry is ordering. You need to tone down your flamboyant palate. Go with a Stella Artois. This refreshing pilsner is served in a lovely glass, looks great, tastes great, will not leave your pockets empty, and is not reminiscent of cough syrup. You will look great drinking it!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Leo
It is not time to order the most expensive beer on the menu or what the person next to you with the great jewelry is ordering. You need to tone down your flamboyant palate. Go with a Stella Artois. This refreshing pilsner is served in a lovely glass, looks great, tastes great, will not leave your pockets empty, and is not reminiscent of cough syrup. You will look great drinking it!

Stella is YUMMMY;)

Pisces
Responsive, dependent, and fanciful, you would enjoy a Samuel Adams Scotch Ale! It is dark and interesting enough to tickle your artistic side but mild enough to keep you grounded. And does it ever go well with sauerkraut delights! Don't forget the kilt

Oh what to wear under me kilt??:)

Ok I like dark beer, never had a Sam Adams Scotch Ale, might have to try it.

Skymama's #2 stalker -

:)
Aquarius
Inquisitive and unpredictable, you usually don't deny anything that the bartender puts in front of you. So how about something hearty to ground you a bit? Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout is not only rich with froth, but despite its hearty name, it also complements most fare! Have a pint, and watch the leaves fall!

;)

+ 1 wanna grab a pink and do some leaf peeping up to the NH tunnel
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Taurus
Earthy Taurus, try your steady hand at a lager, such as Brooklyn Lager. It is cold, refreshing, "dry-hopping" beer that will interest you enough to keep you out and about for the evening instead of cooped up at home, even if that's where you'd rather be. It isn't too racy, but it will keep you guessing!

B|

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?