hcsvader

Extreme beer light sport!

So what kind of new and exciting sports have been created while the beer light is on? What kind of foolishness have you gotten yourself into while being rained out? At what point did you realize it would probobly be a good idea to wear a helmet?

Some of my fav's

creeper bowling
beer bunjee
off road body surfing!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

we once had a guy hook up a parachute to a shopping cart when the winds were about 40mph...took it out on the runway and everything. :S:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Avoid Target Shooting. Bad Juju!:|

Avoid RW work with vehicles traveling on the runway, while on a creeper. Bad juju!

That is all I admit to.:ph34r:

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Kiting oversized student canopies in heavy wind evolved into Redneck parasailing which evolved into redneck parasailing/BASE jumping.

canopy on a harness connected to a rope connected to a truck (or van) rigged with a cut away. Go for a ride behind the truck and get some altitude. cut away from the tow line and float down... OR if you're somewhat insane put the initial harness under a base rig- chop the tow line, chop the main, deploy base rig.

It's on video, i do not have the cajones to execute it, props to my buddy(ies)B|:D:)

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Hanger BASE jumping.

Over inflated air mattress, small girl sitting on the corner, jump from the top of a 12 ft ladder onto the mattress. Small girl flys across the room.

I want to add, the seams on the inside of the mattress had come loose so the mattress was about 3 feet thick. I do not recommend doing this. It is most likely the stupidest thing I ever did.

Hanger BASE jumping.

Over inflated air mattress, small girl sitting on the corner, jump from the top of a 12 ft ladder onto the mattress. Small girl flys across the room.

I want to add, the seams on the inside of the mattress had come loose so the mattress was about 3 feet thick. I do not recommend doing this. It is most likely the stupidest thing I ever did.

:D:D:D

I remember one Christmas at the DZ, we had a huge tree that almost touched the ceiling in the hangar, no not one like the size of The Farm's, just one like you'd put a private plane inside, but double the space. We had a telescoping ladder up the wall next to the tree and we took turns taking drunken leaps from the ladder onto the tree at least 10 feet off the floor. No major injuries, but quite a few fell all the way through the branches... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban