BillyVance

Dropzone.com Texas Hold 'em games on Pokerstars tonight

Games are set up!

Dropzone.com Main at 21:00 EST
Dropzone.com Late at 22:30 EST

Buy-in: $5.00 each
Password: toggle

We had a great turnout last week. Hope to see the same tonight. As usual, my participation will be a last minute decision. But if I do play, I will be going for my 4th straight win, bitches... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Games are set up!

Dropzone.com Main at 21:00 EST
Dropzone.com Late at 22:30 EST

Buy-in: $5.00 each
Password: toggle

We had a great turnout last week. Hope to see the same tonight. As usual, my participation will be a last minute decision. But if I do play, I will be going for my 4th straight win, bitches... ;)

Don't worry. After my win last week, I'm back to pissing away chips.

Got felted in two big hands. Somedays you just get good hands that run into bigger ones. Somedays they all turn up in the same game....

Got felted in two big hands. Somedays you just get good hands that run into bigger ones. Somedays they all turn up in the same game....

Don't I know it. Been beat like that many times. I've even lost with a straight flush. I've even had pocket Ks and knocked out two players who had pocket As each when I hit a K on the river. :D

You just have to manage your chips and keep the losses to a minimum and maximize your wins. I won a 90 player game yesterday doing just that. Got a huge chip lead, took some hits along the way, dropped out of the lead, then fought back and won out in the end. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am so confused...there is SDR games tonight too :S

If I am going to play it will be the game at 2230 though.

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am so confused...there is SDR games tonight too :S

If I am going to play it will be the game at 2230 though.

I had been setting these games up for a while since the Skydive Radio guys disappeared and nobody was doing it. I don't think we can get enough people to get into 4 games tonight. :D

If they would just let me know what they want to do, cancel their games tonight or I cancel my games tonight, and who's setting the games up in the future. Makes no difference to me. I do like the $5 buy-ins though.

My .02 the $5 is better and so is the 2230 start. Course that is because that is the only game I can make it to.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My .02 the $5 is better and so is the 2230 start. Course that is because that is the only game I can make it to.

I just noticed SDR_Cory has signed up for the Dropzone.com Main game... :D

Ya last weeks game was good...wasn't to happy loosing all my chip at the end to you Billy...
but thats poker...can't win them all...
I will be working very hard tonight to help stop your streak... :)
I can only play the early game tonight...5 am comes way to early when u are playing poker until 12:30 -1 am...
Hope to see u tonight...

FLR
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

so who won?

I did... For the 4th straight motherfucking time!!!

B|B|B|B|

Yeah, good show.

Just remember: Bend her over and...POKERSTARS!
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

so who won?

I did... For the 4th straight motherfucking time!!!

B|B|B|B|

Yeah, good show.

Just remember: Bend her over and...POKERSTARS!

You did good too. We both got under 1000 chips at times and fought back earlier in the game. I got knocked down to 400 chips when SDR_Stump went all-in and beat my straight with a higher straight, oops... I played tight for a while and got back up to the 1300 to 1700 range. Then I caught pocket rockets and doubled up on SDR_Cory and the rout was on.

oh good lord ... don't let it go to your head. i had to work tonight in the peds er....sick kids all over the place:|

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

oh good lord ... don't let it go to your head. i had to work tonight in the peds er....sick kids all over the place:|

It's just as well, I would have taken your money too, with the roll I've been on.

The last three late games I played in on thursday nights, are the only games I've played on pokerstars this month, all wins...

I did mention winning a 90 player game earlier in the week but that was on my crackberry. :D

Perhaps someone needs to teach you a bit about the concept of "humility," since you seem to have the concept of winning/bragging about poker down perfectly! >:(

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Perhaps someone needs to teach you a bit about the concept of "humility," since you seem to have the concept of winning/bragging about poker down perfectly! >:(

That's true... I've had a big head lately... :S but hey, you can look at it as fuel to DO better next time and knock me off. :P I've played exceptionally well, and still had luck on my side on at least a couple of hands each game.

Okay, I'll limit the trash talk to during the games. :)

I don't need any fuel to "do better." I either have it, or I don't. A week ago, I placed in both games. :)
Last night, I made a valiant come-back, but it wasn't meant to be. I'm glad that Denete did so well, instead.

I think that when I've played in the last 5 games, and managed to place 4'th or better in every game, that's not too shabby, especially when there's been 10 or more players in every game. :)

I might have to change my name to "Bubble Girl" though. :$

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I don't need any fuel to "do better." I either have it, or I don't. A week ago, I placed in both games. :)
Last night, I made a valiant come-back, but it wasn't meant to be. I'm glad that Denete did so well, instead.

I think that when I've played in the last 5 games, and managed to place 4'th or better in every game, that's not too shabby, especially when there's been 10 or more players in every game. :)

I might have to change my name to "Bubble Girl" though. :$

I've been "bubble boy" more than enough times in the past when I got tight late and got my stack whittled down too low. The key is being aggressive when the situation calls for it. A little luck helps too...

I have an idea....

for all the trash talking I've done here and in the games, I'm putting a price on my own head. Whoever is the first person to knock me out will get their buy-in price transferred to them.

That should add a bit more fuel to the fire....

Bring it on suckas... :D

for all the trash talking I've done here and in the games, I'm putting a price on my own head. Whoever is the first person to knock me out will get their buy-in price transferred to them.

Ok, but you gotta show me how to sign up.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ok, but you gotta show me how to sign up.

Sure... I'll take a few screen grabs and post them. :P

It's just as well, I would have taken your money too, with the roll I've been on.

The last three late games I played in on thursday nights, are the only games I've played on pokerstars this month, all wins...

I did mention winning a 90 player game earlier in the week but that was on my crackberry. :D

lol....you are too funny. Next week should be a go unless I am still flying. I am having to go back east for some family matters.......:(:(:(:(
we will see what happens and if I can get on board. By the way....lemoncello is in process.:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

By the way....lemoncello is in process.:)

Cool! I have been dragging my feet about getting the sugar/water mixture cooked and added in... Should have done it last week. At least I won't have a shortage of bottles to pour them in. I've got 6 standing by... it's a big batch! :D