normiss

So WHO was it???

You mean you missed it? ;)

Most likely. I just got online for the first time since Friday. Saturday was a long day. So was Sunday. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Most likely. I just got online for the first time since Friday. Saturday was a long day. So was Sunday. :|

go look in the MrTool posts, and check how many got recycled
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

go look in the MrTool posts, and check how many got recycled

Holy Fucking Shit!!! http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results;search_forum=all;search_user_username=MrTool;sb=post_time;mh=25

That's a shitload!!! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That's a shitload!!! :D:D:D

And what a great way to spend a Sunday evening. >:(:S

:D:D You mean it isn't quick, easy work to sweep a slate clean and click "ban"?:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

We can ban someone from one forum with one click, but if we want threads or posts deleted we have to do each one individually. So, the search of finding them all is what takes the most time. HH can disable a username with one click, but he wasn't online.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We can ban someone from one forum with one click, but if we want threads or posts deleted we have to do each one individually. So, the search of finding them all is what takes the most time. HH can disable a username with one click, but he wasn't online.

Sounds like you need a beer after all that work....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

didn't quite "feel" like a lizard...more of a "funky" feel to me...;)

You know what? Come to think of it, it did feel like Funks popped in like he usually does every month or two.

His mishskygirl stunt tops them all so far though. :D

You know what? Come to think of it, it did feel like Funks popped in like he usually does every month or two.

I must have missed that one...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

It was hysterical. He posed as this hot little girl who was pm'ing people her topless picture. She was going to fly from VA to The Farm for a tandem. Funks told me he had more than 50 guys hit on him in PMs and called them "horny motherfuckers". His masquerade came to an end when futuredivot called him out, offered to go up there and meet "her" for a beer. :D

It was hysterical. He posed as this hot little girl who was pm'ing people her topless picture. She was going to fly from VA to The Farm for a tandem. Funks told me he had more than 50 guys hit on him in PMs and called them "horny motherfuckers". His masquerade came to an end when futuredivot called him out, offered to go up there and meet "her" for a beer. :D

That must have been when I had job that didn't let me play online like I do now.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

That must have been when I had job that didn't let me play online like I do now.

March 18-21, 2008. See his posts: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results;search_forum_id=1;search_string=;forum_id=1;search_user_username=;search_user_id=71109;search_time=;search_forum_type=forum;search_forum=forum_1;search_fields=sb;search_type=AND;page=1;sb=post_time;so=DESC;mh=25;

Every one of them in the recycle bin. I think he holds the record for having the highest number of posts dumped there in relation to total posts made. :D