LisaH

Fall back

:D:D I thought that we all changed at the same time... still I've enjoyed some loverly sunrises on the way to work this week - I drive directly East - which can be a pain... shame that it get's dark so early now though:(

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Part of Indiana is in the central zone and the majority of the state is in the eastern time zone. Used to be that only the part in the central zone observed daylight savings, now it is the entire state.
The strong can always afford to be gentle, It is only the weak who need to "give as good as they get."

:D:D I thought that we all changed at the same time... still I've enjoyed some loverly sunrises on the way to work this week - I drive directly East - which can be a pain... shame that it get's dark so early now though:(

We put our clocks forward last week, but the eastern states did it 2 weeks before that. there is not universal mandate for DLS some states dont even have it :S weirdos :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?