ebusto

Re: [dgw] Bear Grylls water landing

I like it when he eats elephant poop and sheep eyeball. Also, I think my girlfriend has the hots for him. [:/]

She has the hots for you, so maybe you shouldn't criticize her judgment.;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Not sure why you are replying to me, but I think he is annoying. Yes, he has a show. Doesn't change the fact he is annoying and gives advice that is just plain wrong/stupid/dangerous.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

like him or not he has a TV show i dont..... do you ?

Your statement makes me think that you'd probably be surprised by the number of people that have TV shows that don't have a freekin' clue as to what they're talking about.

The ability to have a TV show about a topic is completely different than actually knowing anything about the topic of the TV show.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

like him or not he has a TV show i dont..... do you ?

Your statement makes me think that you'd probably be surprised by the number of people that have TV shows that don't have a freekin' clue as to what they're talking about.

Actually, his statement makes me think he "rates" people based on what they have, not what they are. And doesn't really care if they know what they're talking about.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Well what you have, is an amazing talent for photography (just clicked on the link to your website). Those are just incredible photos. How much does all that gear on your head weigh, anyway?

Sorry for the thread drift, please return to dissing/not dissing Bear Grylls now.

Don

Well what you have, is an amazing talent for photography (just clicked on the link to your website). Those are just incredible photos. How much does all that gear on your head weigh, anyway?

Sorry for the thread drift, please return to dissing/not dissing Bear Grylls now.

Don

Thanks for the kinds words. The helmet weighs anywhere from 7lbs to 10.5lbs, depending on what I have on top. There's a neat time-lapse video on my site called "Phyxius Project" that literally shows me building the camera helmet.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com