bigway

The Unit

When big man said to Snakedoctor "You are the line in the sand". Did that mean he is telling snakedoctor that he is the guy who has to keep mack and him seperated for the trial? Kind of like 'you stop the sand kicking.'.
Or was it more in reference to the mission they were heading out to?. It seemed to me that it was more about it was his duty to make sure he got a fair trial.

I am so happy that he finally knows, perfect way to start the season. I just hope we get to see him beat some serious shit out of him.

Brilliant show this. Must have something to do with 'Loudiamond' working on it a while back;)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

No Man, he doesn't know that Mac knows yet. They are going to get through the mission first and then deal with it. The irony of that is how that statement also applies to the Colonel and Mac.

This show kicks ass. I'm so happy it's on TV again.

When the hell was Scott Campos on the show?

Scott was a technical advisor or something to that extent for the episode that had them doing the the skydiving in it. (i think this is the episode).

They were always bringing The Unit back.

I always thought it would just be a sort of 'A-Team' show. I like how they found a way to make it more than that. I think the actors really make this show. Blain and Mack are two people i would not want to run into on my camel.:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I like that the end of each episode gives you some type of answer yet continues in the next episode. I used to be a big fan of 24 but the season just seems to drag on and on with no resolve. I think that show has lost me. Especially with the year and a half delay.

When big man said to Snakedoctor "You are the line in the sand". Did that mean he is telling snakedoctor that he is the guy who has to keep mack and him seperated for the trial? Kind of like 'you stop the sand kicking.'.
Or was it more in reference to the mission they were heading out to?. It seemed to me that it was more about it was his duty to make sure he got a fair trial.

I am so happy that he finally knows, perfect way to start the season. I just hope we get to see him beat some serious shit out of him.

Brilliant show this. Must have something to do with 'Loudiamond' working on it a while back;)

THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD ABOUT "THE UNT"

see link below ;)

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=320444;page=1;mh=-1;;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC

:):$;)

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

Actually, it is only the season 7 prequel movie coming in two weeks. 24 the series will not be here until January.

Well heck, that stinks!

That's like going to the drop zone on a perfectly beautiful day, and being told you can only have one hop n' pop from 3k.