towerrat

Thanks Salsa John!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you stabbed me (like a bitch I might add). So here's what your hard earned money bought me. Anyone have any good names for her? I was thinking the Salsa Express. Or maybe the "I got this bike from a little bitch mobile". Help me name her:ph34r: By the way, she's a custom 1973 Harley Davidson Shovelhead. Oh yeah baby!
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Maybe you should have used that settlement money to get some health insurance??

Seriously, I hope you learned something from your brush with death. You need to stay out of other people’s conflicts.

I read all about what happened to you a while back. You basically got stabbed because you didn’t like the way SalsaJohn was treating a women in a bar.

Did that women ever thank you for defending her honor?

oh you SO fucking suck bitch!!!!
"Sticky"?
and she needs flames, foot clutch, jockey shift...I'll get back to you on some other "needs" soon.
B|
I'd take a few staples for an old-school sled!
:P

nice Randy - I'm green!

edited to add: SOME people will never understand what doing the right thing means.
That's what Randy did in this case.
B|

edited to add: SOME people will never understand what doing the right thing means.

WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLY IGNORANT COMMENT.

I was trying to teach this guy some humility and some respect for the consequences when you take other peoples problems into your own hands.

Attention moderators: I’m sure you’re going to delete this posting so I’d like to give you all a big hug in advance for trashing my post. Thank you for doing such a great job.

WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLY IGNORANT COMMENT.

I was trying to teach this guy some humility and some respect for the consequences when you take other peoples problems into your own hands.

Attention moderators: I’m sure you’re going to delete this posting so I’d like to give you all a big hug in advance for trashing my post. Thank you for doing such a great job.

Wow. this took a turn.. :|
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

OK, this has gone as far as it is going to go. I suggest everyone step away from the keyboard for a while and take a deep breath. Consider this a warning to everyone.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING