guppie01

Most painful zit places

Back zits hurt like hell too.

Back zits are usually the most fun to pop on other people though since they're usually big and full of lotsa pus!! I love popping zits. Tis a requirement for a prospective bf - he has to let me pop his zits!! :)
Gia ~ agree with ya babe, the nose is the worst place for 'em. I tend to poke 'em with a safety pin.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I had a gigantic zit inside my nose once. I posted about it back then too. The outside of my nose felt very tender and sore and I couldn't figure out why. I inserted a finger up my nose to feel things out and felt that hard bump on the outer lining of the nostril. A closer look up the nostril through a mirror exposed the huge white head. Holy fucking shit... that was huge. I went and got one of those trimming scissors that you use to trim frayed skin around your fingernails, inserted it in the nostril and squeezed. (poot) and I instantly had a stream of pus running out of my nose and over the top lip. :S:D

Oh and it was painless! B|

I did have one in my ear once too. I felt some pressure up there with the ear mold in. It started to itch. I took the ear mold out, and started scratching with the edge of my fingernail and instantly felt wet. Wiping it out with a kleenex showed a mixture of white and red pus. :D

As for the most painful... definitely the ones on the back. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Back zits hurt like hell too.

I love popping zits. Tis a requirement for a prospective bf - he has to let me pop his zits!! :)

I'm not a dude, but I'll let you pop my zits if I can pop yours. :o:$

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Well, I guess if it's a "sharing" kind of afternoon, I've got a first going right now...inside my right ear. B|:$>:(

Blues,
Dave

Holy cow! I have had one in my right ear for a few years from wearing that hands free device for my cell phone. There is now way to get at it, someone else can't even see it. Occasionally it oozes.

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"