Remster

The line starts here: who wants to have a drink in Denver?

Bummer! I will be in Denver the following week!

Too bad!

I am going to play in the snow with Mar Dec 12-17th!:D

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I just got back from denver monday morning, I'll be back dec. 11-early AM 15th. be in the mountains til saturday night tho...

what's up with $28 jumps btw? crude has fallen right?

edit: Also, above 10,000 feet when drinking it is easy to get f*cked up FAST!!!:S:SB|

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

It's a Denver time of year. I'm going to be in Denver the 14-17 of December. I'll be working the 16-17, and skiing the 15th...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Where you headed to? I am still watching the snow reports to see who has the most stuff open that is useful! :ph34r:

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I only have one day and I hate hate hate traffic, so I'm going wherever is closest, even if the skiing isn't awesome. Staying on the direct western side, so that's another consideration.

If the snow sucks, I'll just do something else.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'll meet you half way for dinner and a drink since I don't get off work till 6:00. You have my number, just call.

And Wendy, fighting traffic to see me would be worth it ;) PM me or Renee your cell number and we can met up and hit the slopes together.

Renee, I know you got it covered for where we will be B|

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

FYI i was in Copper last weekend, 4 lifts and 6 runs open, woohoo! ha ha ha! looks like they are working on a few other runs with the machines, and i assume they'll get hit with something in the next 3 weeks. went for just a day, totally worth it.

Snowboarding- best way to femur outside of skydiving.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Copper is at the top of the list right now! B|

Yesterday it was way too warm anywhere to get snow. Today is a different story :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm only there the 1 night. Staying in the Tech center area.

Ha! No way in hell I'm driving all the way down there. You're just going to have to do the halfway point with me. I'll find a place off I-25 that any stupid French Man could find ;)

So.. 1/2 way from the tech center... That'd be about downtown Denver, right? ;-)

Halfway from where :S Think more like 120th Ave.;)

I'm here, if anyone wants to fly at SVCO! :)

Would love to, but I have to work the next morning, and really don't want to stay out late or drive that far.