buff

Bailout the US economy

Please, please buy your commerative Obama election plate from the Heritage fucking mint. For the love of God, they only fired the damn thing for 54 days and I'm tired of seeing the commercial every 45 seconds on every channel. So chip in and do your duty folks.

And while your at it, will somebody knock that Scottrade chopper outta the air too. That Rainey dude does not even hold a certificate.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

my new goal in life is to start a company, grow it really really fast to the point of being "to big to fail" then I can ALWAYS COUNT ON A BAIL OUT!!!! Do ya think a big ass DZ would qualify? :o

See, you just need to shut the TV off and watch the Bonfire channel, everything here is ten times more hilarious and cheaper to watch. For example just tune into the Billy Vance thread for educational candid photos and clips. Then there's the Caption the Avatar series where people match wits with each other in a battle of the nasty ass cut downs-you'll be saying OHH SNAP! every five minutes. I't' like a dirty version of Sanford and Son plus there's boobies- here and there.

if you like Fox news or CNN- tune into the Speakers Corner for intellectual current event jello wrestling. 24-7

OR

if you want to learn everything about the detailed inner workings of the female body and mind but were too terrified to ask one of them directly- tune into the Women's forum where all those horrifying mysteries are revealed.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Please, please buy your commerative Obama election plate from the Heritage fucking mint. For the love of God, they only fired the damn thing for 54 days and I'm tired of seeing the commercial every 45 seconds on every channel. So chip in and do your duty folks.

And while your at it, will somebody knock that Scottrade chopper outta the air too. That Rainey dude does not even hold a certificate.

Don't look at me...I didn't vote for him :D
Dude and what are we to do for the weekend. Every damn time I get a weekend off the weather blows. Fuck it lets go swim the river!
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.