TreeRat

PROskydiveing

I think it's legit because at the bottom of the email I received it states its a Chicagoland Skydiving venture. Until I saw that skyride was definitely the first thing I thought of.

Yeah, but what's up with this? https://proskydiving.com/dropzones/
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I looks like a much more honest version of Skyride. I typed in my zip code and got Salado as being their nearest participating DZ and it also listed all the nearest DZ's available in this area that did not participate. Their list isn't 100% accurate. It still listed Granbury, that is now Skydive 35 and isn't in Granbury anymore. But they are all valid DZ's or at least were. They even had a map display of where Salado is located and displayed how far each of the other DZ's were that don't participate in their gift certificate.

I looks like a much more honest version of Skyride. I typed in my zip code and got Salado as being their nearest participating DZ and it also listed all the nearest DZ's available in this area that did not participate. Their list isn't 100% accurate. It still listed Granbury, that is now Skydive 35 and isn't in Granbury anymore. But they are all valid DZ's or at least were. They even had a map display of where Salado is located and displayed how far each of the other DZ's were that don't participate in their gift certificate.

+1
I looked at Wiscinsin, and they only had one that would take the gift certificate, and listed the others in the state "for information purposes only"
At least they admit there are other DZs that may be closer to you.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo