livendive

Just wow...

Drew Peterson, the ex-cop suspected of killing his twenty-three year old fourth wife and whose third wife's death has been ruled a homicide (unsolved), is engaged to what would be his fifth wife, another 23 year old.

Maybe there's some merit to women's complaints that all the good guys are either taken or gay. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

For everyone who feels lonely, this is proof that there actually IS someone for everyone!

I'm not worried about him, I'm not too worried about her, I am wondering what level of intelligence she possess if she's willing to get engaged to this guy.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Maybe there's some merit to women's complaints that all the good guys are either taken or gay. :S:D

Blues,
Dave

HEY!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah, that was on the local news last night. My family was discussing how stupid these women have to be. When one wife was killed and another one was exhumed because of it and determined that it was also a homicide how stupid do you have to be to still marry the guy? [:/]

Corrupt governors and retarded females. what more could you ask for in a state? :S

If I remember correctly, wife #4 (the missing presumed dead wife) got involved with him when she was just a teenager and he was still married. She also came from a broken/ messed up home environment, etc. (I also think she knew exactly what he did to wife #3 the whole time but was so screwed up herself that she married him anyway.:S)

The news reports are saying he's been involved with this "new" woman for several years, so she was probably also a teenager when they first got involved. Hey, I don't get it myself but the fact that the last two "women" he's been involved with were vulnerable teenage girls with low self esteem says a lot.