Tuna-Salad

How much does a hooker cost in your town?

It all depends on location. Your mom keeps changing her prices ;)

Yeah I've been meaning to have a talk with her about that.. Several dz.commers have gotten pretty angry about it. She doesn't honor rebates anymore either. I blame the economy.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Should I worry about the crabs massing together and carrying me away too? Hmmm.. $25 When I think of all the jump tickets I could of bought.....

Dude, don't do it! There's gotta be a ton of chicks that wanna bang a skydiver dude, right? I mean for free, of course!

You could be right.. if Virgin Burner can get laid... the possibilities for those of us who are normal.. are endless.

A buddy of mine started driving a cab on the 5pm-5am shift. Of course, after the bars close and he drops off the last drunks, the only ones calling for cabs are the strippers leaving the clubs, and the call-girls or the massage parlor girls.
:o

He takes the call girls to the johns' houses then picks them up a couple of hours later to take them to the next appointment...so he has time to hear the details of their work....most of the girls have regularly scheduled appointments and after a few weeks of driving them around, he already knows which address they are going to most times.

He knows all the latest prices for every act so Tuna since you live in tampa, send me a PM and I can get prices for ya....which deviant act were you wanting to price out?:$

mp

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I have never had any interest in hookers. Most of them are like described earlier in here, meth or crackheads and never good looking.

If you want a good time, there's some high priced call girls in NYC you could have a night with for a few thousand dollars, or go to one of the legal brothels in Nevada where they supposedly take care of themselves health-wise.

Then again, I'm just guessing here.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not willing to spend more on a hooker than what a jump ticket would cost. I will just bring a fully encapsulated bio suit and use a hefty sack instead of a rubber.

Now I need to think of a deviant act so I can contact marcandalysse

I have never had any interest in hookers

Billy, you getting a hooker an audio tape is like me getting a unicycle slim-fast... it don't matter what it costs if you're not sure how to use it.

Fixed it for ya:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm glad I already didn't like you-saved me the hassle of changing my mind.

Fucker:P:P:P:D

I do it because I care... I woudn't want you to hurt youself.:ph34r::P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Billy, you getting a hooker an audio tape is like me getting a unicycle slim-fast... it don't matter what it costs if you're not sure how to use it.

:D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

:D:D:D:D:D:D
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

This figure is excluding all applicable fees and taxes.

Some of us can't or shouldn't answer that question without the ability to post "Anonymous Coward" ;);););)
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

That does work a lot better. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That does work a lot better. :D

I hear that.:ph34r::P