iluvtofly

So I know it's not as bad as some people have it....

But it's 4F outside with a -20F windchill. I cannot remember the last time it was this cold in western Pennsylvania. My car tends to have some issues when it's cold out but, it almost didn't start this morning when I had to come to work.

Today is a day that I'm very glad to be working inside and not be out on the truck. :D

Im right there with ya... I live in Indy...and I am still not used to it yet (lived in houston last 6 years).

that and I bought a piece of crap 99 blazer when I moved here for another means of transport...and the tire mount on the back (that swings open) ...the latch froze OPEN so I had to go super ghetto and tie it in place so the tire wouldnt be swinging back and forth as I drove!

[:/]

.... as the Don pointed out....

best to keep that gas tank at least half Full... whenever it is bitter cold...
to avoid fuel line problems... i tell my kids, to top off the tank when it gets below a half....
( no charge for the fatherly advice;):o;))

tough time of the year... Dark,,, AND cold..

hey well at least the amount of daylight is NOW on the increase each day...
soon :o:P;) we'll be skydiving at 9 pm again.....

love those summer time sunset loads...

jimmy

It was a bit chilly here today 60 ish...:P

It had to be at LEAST 65 yesterday down in LA. Of course I'm in Fresno now, and it might hit 55. Brrr...

I think it was close to 78 yesterday. This morning it was about 60 but it is warming up now...:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

It was a bit chilly here today 60 ish...:P

It had to be at LEAST 65 yesterday down in LA. Of course I'm in Fresno now, and it might hit 55. Brrr...

I think it was close to 78 yesterday. This morning it was about 60 but it is warming up now...:)

yeah, it was nice to jump with ground temps in the 80's for once, but damn cold front came thru and messed it all up...

got any free couch space? i promise ill play nice... at first :-P j/k
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

That's why Texan's always have a couple pieces of bailin' wire in the trunk or bed. Hope you moved your's with.

Right now it's 9 here in the ICT. I moved up here from Eas Texas and made it through my first winter wearing shorts until about Feb. This single digit shit with the Kansas winds is pretty damn brutal. I've had to go with sweats this winter.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

oh, dont get me wrong, ive done sub freezing jumps... i just dont LIKE to do them, something about my hands being so numb that it only starts to hurt 10 mins after i land...

Besides, its overcast today, i seriously doubt spaceland is jumping altitude.... but the thought of a hop-n-pop crossed my mind.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message