CSpenceFLY

How many people that you have had sex with do you keep in touch with?

I have small shrines to each of them in my bedroom, and I call all of them at least once a week to let them know how special the time we spent together was to me. And then I add the restraining orders to the shrine, because we all know a restraining order is just another way to say I love you.

Priceless! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: So when do we get together to make the voodoo dolls?? :P:ph34r::ph34r:

Don't forget the t-shirts... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I guess it would be kinda awkward for most people, but not for me. I talk to lots of people that I have slept with in the past. If I could reach some more of them, I would. My husband is fine with it. I aint doing them now, I am his now, and we are happy, and I am in no way tempted in the slightest to sleep with them again anyway. My husband and I both wonder what has happen to some of those people, and talk about it once in a while. The ones I do talk to, he knows. I wish his Ex wife would call more often too. But she rarely calls us at all. Oh well I guess it all depends on your level of trust. Also whether or not you are secure or insecure. I only really talk to them by e mail anyway, or occasionally on the phone. Whats the big trip Spence? There is no reason on this earth to be nervous about a previous lover from the past unless there is feelings that are not resolved. I cant bare the thought of showing anyone my body now except Terry (My Hubby)anyway. He loves me no matter what, the others that were in my life cant say that. Loving someone thru and thru is achieved by some but not all of us. I have to say that it is our faith in God that makes that tight bond so possible for us. I do not live my life in the "What ifs' " I live my life in the "This is what is" I could never stop loving Terry even if he was unfaithful to me now. Just like I cant stop caring about someone I shared myself with. Some people actually break things off and still remain friends believe it or not. As I have done with some in the past-not all - but some. Can anyone honestly say that they have nasty feelings toward every past sexual partner? :S That would make me want to do some self examinations about my attitude, and what I am drawing into my life. You asked for discuss-Well thats mine-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I have small shrines to each of them in my bedroom, and I call all of them at least once a week to let them know how special the time we spent together was to me. And then I add the restraining orders to the shrine, because we all know a restraining order is just another way to say I love you.:D

:D:D:D:D Best reply of the thread.

if by "keeping in touch with" you mean "calling me at 2AM to see if I want to come over", I would say about 85%...

Repeat business... now you can say I come with references! :ph34r::ph34r:

Teehee :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Hmmmmmm, if by "keeping in touch with" you mean "calling me at 2AM to see if I want to come over", I would say about 85%... :D

You say that like there's something wrong with it. :D

There's nothing wrong with "booty calls". I repeat - there's nothing wrong with "booty calls". :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Hmmmmmm, if by "keeping in touch with" you mean "calling me at 2AM to see if I want to come over", I would say about 85%... :D

You say that like there's something wrong with it. :D

There's nothing wrong with "booty calls". I repeat - there's nothing wrong with "booty calls". :P

I'll PM you my number... :D:D
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

if by "keeping in touch with" you mean "calling me at 2AM to see if I want to come over", I would say about 85%...

Repeat business... now you can say I come with references! :ph34r::ph34r:

Teehee :ph34r:

And innocent little Tanya probably didn't get her own pun
You are only as strong as the prey you devour