spindlee

crappy jokes...

I'll start the ball rolling...

My wife, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me one of these mood rings so she could monitor my mood.
We discovered that when I am in a good mood it turns green and when I am in a bad mood it leaves a big fucking red mark on her forehead. :)
If in doubt, whip it out...

I'm pretty sure this is the worst I know.
Three guys drinking in a bar. An American, a Mexican, and a Arabian. The Arabian stands up, drinks his shot, throws his glass in the air and shoots it with his pistol. He says,"I come from Saudi Arabia, we have so much money we never have to drink from the same glass twice." The Mexican does his shot, throws his glass in the air, shoots it, and says,"I come from Mexico, we have so much sand we can make as many glasses as we want, we never have to drink from the same glass twice." The American does his shot, throws his glass in the air, shoots the Mexican, and says, "I come from America, we have so many Mexicans we never have to drink with the same one twice."
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Something close to...

If you miss one, another one will be here in 15 minutes?

Nope.

They both come to a complete stop just when you're about to get off.

Here's another dumb one.

Why don't people eat bugs?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo