bigway

Whose tits are these?

In this day in age?

Some guy is standing next to her while she is flashing the camera and SOMEONE ELSE is taking a picture of that.

She couldnt have thought they weren't going to show anyone.

I don't condone that type of behavior (the posting...flashing is something I condone with all of my heart;)) but I would like to think she felt free enough not to care.

My photos

My Videos

In this day in age?

Some guy is standing next to her while she is flashing the camera and SOMEONE ELSE is taking a picture of that.

She couldnt have thought they weren't going to show anyone.

I don't condone that type of behavior (the posting...flashing is something I condone with all of my heart;)) but I would like to think she felt free enough not to care.

What happens at the dz, should stay at the dz. Showing someone and posting it are two different things. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I've got a mini-dv tape somewhere in the house from one of the Mardi Gras boogies at Moss Point, MS. I was videoing the party shenanigans going on Saturday night. A bunch of people were around the keg of beer taking turns holding a friend upside down while he/she drank as much beer off the tap as possible. Some girl I didn't know flashed me not once, not twice, not thrice, but FOUR times in less than 2 minutes, all while Peanut4040 sat on a couch drunk off his ass in front of them the whole time.

I don't think I would post the video, but it was damned funny now that I think back on it.... if only I could find the damn tape.... and she wasn't even a skydiver.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I agree.
That's why I told you I dont condone the posting.

Just because I wouldnt post any of the photos I have doesn't mean others are that kind.

She can't be under the influence,right?
Its the middle of the day.

Then, again it is the dropzone. I dunno.

Like I said hopefully she felt free enough not to care.
(..and was in a clear mind)
My photos

My Videos

I've got a mini-dv tape somewhere in the house from one of the Mardi Gras boogies at Moss Point, MS. I was videoing the party shenanigans going on Saturday night. A bunch of people were around the keg of beer taking turns holding a friend upside down while he/she drank as much beer off the tap as possible. Some girl I didn't know flashed me not once, not twice, not thrice, but FOUR times in less than 2 minutes, all while Peanut4040 sat on a couch drunk off his ass in front of them the whole time.

I don't think I would post the video, but it was damned funny now that I think back on it.... if only I could find the damn tape.... and she wasn't even a skydiver.

That;s somethign that you show at the year end video and only make one copy of.

I personally dont even do that. I don't put anything on the year end that would make anyone who might see it question the morale of the people in the video.

"what happens at the DZ stays there"

I will make all sort of blooper reels and hi jinx videos but nothing that you wouldn't show an 8 year old.

Call me boring, but I think it worked so far
My photos

My Videos

That;s somethign that you show at the year end video and only make one copy of.

I personally dont even do that. I don't put anything on the year end that would make anyone who might see it question the morale of the people in the video.

"what happens at the DZ stays there"

I will make all sort of blooper reels and hi jinx videos but nothing that you wouldn't show an 8 year old.

Call me boring, but I think it worked so far

I agree. Believe me, I would only show it to my friends in person. It was still funny as shit.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

have i dont the wrong thing posting a link of someone who posted this as the pic of the week on a very popular bmx website? have a funny feeling it is probably in their magazine as well.

thats not matt hoffman as well is it?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

IMO its not worng to post a link.

at the worse case you brought it to her attention and if she wants to have it removed she can start to take step to do so.

I wouldn't expect to see a skydiving blur in a BMX mag
My photos

My Videos