RastaRicanAir

YOGA Classes during a boogie:

Armed with a radical idea I've had for a while, and spurred on by the recent article which I REALLY dug seeing on the front page of DZ.com, I'm doing a bit of informal market research on the consumer appeal of once or twice daily yoga classes during boogies, swoop comps, whatever events I might find myself attending.

So, would it be worth my time to take my mat (and coffee can to collect reasonable fees) on the boogie trail, or should I just stay in bed with my Load 1 earplugs in?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

First of all, its not something I'd pay for.

I kinda have my own routine at boogies, which includes keeping no schedule of any kind, unless I'm participating in organized jumps.

So I guess if you wanted to organize a 15 minute stretch or something like that, I'd do it. But I do yoga at home, and wouldnt reallly be interested in a "Yoga Class" at a boogie.

Plus, I know where you'd be looking and what you'd be thinking while I'm in down dog. :P

Plus, I know where you'd be looking and what you'd be thinking while I'm in down dog. :P

[:/] FYI: I leave my ego OUT of my practice. ....Perhaps you should try that too.

:P
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Sooo, we'd be doing this out in the landing area or some other grassy, dirty area?

[sigh]...If my Book of Andrea's Underestimations of Me gets any heavier, I'm going to have to put a pillow on it and call it a futon.

Any responses from any neutral parties?

lol...I'm neutral! I was just looking at the big picture before I voted. Sheez. :P

You're right, that was a little pouty of me. I was tired. What I meant to say was a clean, hard floor would be allocated.
I would never ask you to roll around in dirt unless it was sufficiently wet and there was another wrestler in the kiddie pool with you.

[Yes, I'm psychologically aware of this thinly veiled and shameless bump. One time only, I swear.]

Absolutely. Skydiving and yoga benefit each other. It's like a 69 of sweet goodness. B|

The last boogie I attended in MOAB this year there were quite a few people doing yoga stretches, including Amy Chmelecki and other LO's. Mostly in the mornings, but also throughout the daytime to stay loose. And not exactly a class or something you pay for either. Just find a spot on the side while others are dragging ass out of the tents in the AM.

Sweet idea, Rasta. You should do it. Others will join, although not likely for a fee.

There's something about the smell of jet fuel, nylon, and adrenaline that gives me a huge boner.

If you build it, they will come ......... :P

People have offered yoga at my dz in the past- sometimes as a "regular" thing and sometimes during a boogie. I never went so I can't say what the turnout was. My guess is that at SDC, they would offer to open the hangar early for you and anyone else interested or maybe the auditorium or skybar. As far as making money- who knows?
I say- why not go for it. How much extra room does a yoga mat and coffee can take up anyway?