Squeak

Sedona and the GRAND CANYON

We stayed in Sedona nice place, awesome colours and natural beauty but there's a load of loops there:D:D

Went to the GRAND CANYON today, from the Bright Angel trail section around to the Desert View Lookout and on to the Painted Desert, to stay the night at Kanab in Utah.

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE GRAND CANYON PUT IT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST

It is by far one of the most awe inspiring places i have ever been, and fortunately in the winter there were very few other peopleB|

Snow on the ground, very cold (Sub zero degrees C) crystal clear skies awesome views, far better then i ever expected :)

Zion national park tomorrow:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

not sure what your travel itinerary is, but north of Zion, MOAB is well worth checking out.

nah, we head to Vegas tomorrow afternoon, then LA on Thursday evening:)Drove on snowy icy roads today for the 1st time, Mrs Squeak was NOT comfortable:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Drove on snowy icy roads today for the 1st time, Mrs Squeak was NOT comfortable

Fun stuff ya wussies

That was probably just a wee dusting.:ph34r:

You should have taken the little jaunt down to the river... its very refreshing this time of year.

Glad you enjoyed it. And nice to meetcha.

There's a lot to see; sometimes it seems a shame that there just isn't time to see all of it.

Enjoy the rest of your stay, and on to Mexico. You doing the Copper Canyon train ride?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Glad you enjoyed it. And nice to meetcha.

There's a lot to see; sometimes it seems a shame that there just isn't time to see all of it.

Enjoy the rest of your stay, and on to Mexico. You doing the Copper Canyon train ride?

Wendy W.

Is that the one that is an old steam engine that they run up to the Grand Canyon? If so, I think it's the one I was on when I was about 12 or so. Fun times.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Nope, Mexico. It's been described as the most dramatic train ride in the Western Hemisphere. Dunno if that's true, but the folks I Know who've been on it thought it was pretty impressive.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Nope, Mexico. It's been described as the most dramatic train ride in the Western Hemisphere. Dunno if that's true, but the folks I Know who've been on it thought it was pretty impressive.

Wendy W.

I went to Mexico once... the hard part was gettin' back.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Wendy W.

My Grandparents took that train - the pictures were just amazing! I've always wanted to check it out since then.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Zion is wonderful! If you have a chance, stop by Bryce Canyon, which is not too far away and worth seeing as well. The Grand Canyon is so beautiful.

It's amazing how cloze Zion, Bryce, and the Grand Canyon are, yet they're so different, and Death Valley National Park is not that far away, and in some areas of that park, it's almost as if you're on another planet... you go from mountain peaks and wildflowers to sand dunes and salt formations and areas that look like rivers made from salt crystal.

not sure what your travel itinerary is, but north of Zion, MOAB is well worth checking out.

nah, we head to Vegas tomorrow afternoon, then LA on Thursday evening:)Drove on snowy icy roads today for the 1st time, Mrs Squeak was NOT comfortable:ph34r:

Well, you won't find snow here in LA, that's for sure. Thursday has a high of 79 degrees! (26c) Gotta love January in California. Great jumping weather in Perris!

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE GRAND CANYON PUT IT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST

It is by far one of the most awe inspiring places i have ever been, and fortunately in the winter there were very few other peopleB|

HAve you ever seen Joe Rogans stand up comdey routine about the grand canyon? If not put THAT on your bucket list.:D

ZION!!!!

GO TO ANGELS LANDING DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU AT LEAST GET TO SEE THE SWITCH BACKS!
My photos

My Videos

ZION!!!!

GO TO ANGELS LANDING DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU AT LEAST GET TO SEE THE SWITCH BACKS!

Spent most of the day in and around Zion, drove from the East entry all the way through and walked up to the narrows
Amazing place:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?