RALFFERS

So I've just discovered Facebook

and it is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much time will be spent (or wasted):D playing games, posting, chatting...etc....

Ugh...woe is me...I rue the day...

Actually, I have no idea what I would be doing in class if I wasn't on facebook...what else would I be doing, taking notes...learning...hell NO!

~R+R:)...I love my laptop...B|

I have a feeling the addiction is worse for those of us in school. At least if you actually have work that will keep your mind occupied. If you have to sit and listen to a teacher for 1:15+ it tends to be easy to get bored which is optimal breeding grounds for a full fledged Facebook addiction.

Edit to add: no offense but you guys are old. :D
All us youngins knew that it was way better than myspace a long time ago. This was before they let just anybody join. You had to be a college student with a college e-mail address to prove it.

Fuck, they can't even get the pub to work for everyone. I would much rather have a chat function here.

That's because it's Java based....I'm sure the chat function would work much more smoothly if it wasn't java
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

that's bull shit Ralf.

try Meebo
that is all java based chat and it ROCKS!
it also bypasses corporate IM blocking...;)

Facebook also has some nice browsers for it:
Flock
B|

We'll get you there man!:D

Just what you need to do....put your IM passwords through third party software/website....

Cause no one EVER data mines those. That would be wrong.

that's bull shit Ralf.

try Meebo
that is all java based chat and it ROCKS!
it also bypasses corporate IM blocking...;)

Facebook also has some nice browsers for it:
Flock
B|

We'll get you there man!:D

I used to use meebo all the time at work because of that. :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

With the way things are nowadays, we're jut better off getting used to the fact that there is no such thing as "privacy" Aside from that - like Mark said - different passwords for everything.

I don't really care what is collected on me; if it's a marketer trying to sell me something i can always just ignore them. I only somewhat worry about identity theft, but not so much that I lose sleep over it orv anything.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

wow...such risk.:S
it's only chat....
you gonna pretend to be "me" so you can chat with my friends??:D:ph34r:

Hahaha, no, but if you use your gmail for anything personal related, and you use the gtalk....it's possible. I'm not saying probable.

Just being a dick today really.

Which personality? :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

With the way things are nowadays, we're jut better off getting used to the fact that there is no such thing as "privacy" Aside from that - like Mark said - different passwords for everything.

I don't really care what is collected on me; if it's a marketer trying to sell me something i can always just ignore them. I only somewhat worry about identity theft, but not so much that I lose sleep over it orv anything.

I'm on Facebook now too. I didn't really like the fact they wanted to display your real name so I didn't give it to them. :)
Granted if someone really wanted to, they could tie my real name to everything, but for the most part everything on the Internet (minus emails) and my public life is all Bolas. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

THAT'S who that idiot is????
:D

and they can indeed tie everything on the internet to YOU. personally. in under an hour. guaranteed.
as the guy hiding in the tent in a campground after ditching his aircraft.
;)

When we receive the CALEA subpoenas, I like to find the address in 10 minutes or less. Tied to a physical address and machine.
B|